Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you heal a broken heart? - Minitokyo

How do you heal a broken heart?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

yeah you can heal it with chocolate, magic markers, pictures, a phone, their number and their e-mail address. with the chocolate just sit eating it like your biting off their head. with the magic markers and pictures draw faces or hate stuff on their pics with the phone prank call them many times and sent hate e-mail... that's what i always do.

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Quote by pr0pht133no, u can't heal it. u gotta find a new one.

I agree, I think it's th only way to heal it.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

I think, time just kills the pain. And with time comes new people to meet. So, you might find someone else.

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Elli

Elli

X3

stich it back together >.>.... thats how you heal a broken heart

ive been through it.......but i just move on just be friends with that person that u feel like u cant get over

....................love happens if u belive....................

lol u can either dwell on the idea of going out with the person again or move on, Moving on is way better though at least thats what i think

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

There is a way to fix a broken heart. Its called Duct Tape. ^_^'

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

I do not think you ever can..

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

I know what you mean about losing in the game of love all to easy.

normally I just go walk near the lake and try to forget

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by TheFleaThere is a way to fix a broken heart. Its called Duct Tape. ^_^'

Superglue worked wonders for me.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Quote by idanaPain is just an illusion

wrong pain is weakness leaveing the body,

asside from that, only time can heal those wounds

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

Gavrieel

Gavrieel

Eternal Daydreamer

Well... First it needs some time before broken heart could be "healed" (I've been trying to heal mine for over one year ^^;) However I'm not sure if broken heart might be healed completely, there are always some "scars" left :( (my personal opinion, not everybody must agree with me :P)
But there are things that might help in healing and forgetiing: talking to good friends and support that you can get from them, doing things that make you feel happy, chocolate :33

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

My heart is filled with scars so I no how you feel.So far getting in my pjs with some coffie ice cream and a good movie is the only thing that is healing my scars.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gavrieel

Gavrieel

Eternal Daydreamer

Quote by Sanzosgirl19My heart is filled with scars so I no how you feel.So far getting in my
pjs with some coffie ice cream and a good movie is the only thing that
is healing my scars.

Good that you've found something that helps you at least a little. From this what I remember everything that prevents you from thinking about ehm... let's call it "unpleasant events" is quite good medicine :) The problem is that sometims it's kinda difficult to find something that prevents you from thinking too much :/

you'll never heal a broken heart (talking from experience)
i found this really great girl once and we broke up
felt really sad for a few weeks.
my advice hang out with friends, enjoy life
dont go back into relationships for awhile
until you find a girl/guy you really like.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I'n the game of love does anyone ever win?Maybe there is no way you can
ever heal what have all ready been hurt.Maybe you can not find what is
already lost.
So I ask you people of MT is there anyway to heal a broken heart?
I'n the game of love.............I lost.

There are lots of ways the best way is to just go forth in your life and don't let that get into you and find someone who can heal your broken heart!
but the best way is to pay back to the one who broke your heart by giving no shit about him/her and live your life have lots of fun and life goes on!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Listen to me...

Ok my advise is.... Think positive! There's many people out there! And it's not the end of the world yet. I think you should let go of this incident, be free little pigeon, and be free to love somebody else, you'll never know maybe the one you'll love is right at your doorstep.

Reason of your lost, people tend to be more close then usual, it's a shame some people judge before they even know the person... People are selfish, boastful and broad-minded, it makes me think twice to say that because I'm a human being too.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I still think time is the most important factor.

tt was sad T_T best is to listen to some smooth music cool down ur heart..

If you are talking about relationship, I have never have broken heart. Though I have been in one relationship. Mine heart has been broken. I didn't even know about until tell one of my friend mention it to me. I was in shock. Want to know PM.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Find someone else....that'll heal you right up (<---from experience) *wink*

Chin up, babe!

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

duck tape?
time ;)

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

It will heal.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

you cant heal a broken heart...you can patch it up all you want but its still there for life as like a scar

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.