Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scary Dremes - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kani

Kani

Spawn

The Dreme i had
was when i was flying with this girl and shed always comfort me
and it made me fell good and then a nasty looking thing scared the crap
out of me and then i woke up....

so what scary dremes you've had

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

well, it was after i watched texas chainsaw massacre, the scariest movie ive ever seen. i had a dream i was being chased by hundreds of guys clad in chainsaws...very bad dream xb

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

A long time ago, I dreamt I was swinging on a dark wall w/ bars sticking out of it, HIGH above the ground, w/ a dark purple sky (outside btw). It wasn't really all the scary mind you, but I suppose if I was there in real life, I'd be real terrified, cause there's no place to go, 'cept among the bars. (Oh, this was also long before I saw Kaleido Star, so has nothing to do w/ that)

Actually, whenever I have a scary dream, it's like a buzzer goes off in my head and I wake up :\. But when you suddenly force yourself to wake up, I'm not sure what happens, but basically you're paralyzed for a moment until your nervous system wakes up, or something like that. Not being able to move for that split moment is kinda frightening in itself ^_^'

i didn't use to have that. i remember a nightmare from long ago was being trapped in this room w/ a "Sadako" (Ring) kind of girl, whose face was not only blue, but melting :o

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

i had a dream that all my stuffed animals came to life..and they all had black eyes and scary looking fangs with these evil grins..they kept chasing and trying to eat me ;_;

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

I had one that was like a real-life Resident Evil. I'm running to my car and as I get in and start driving away, all the zombies start jumping onto it and clinging to the back. Crazy stuff.

The badest dream I ever had was 2 weeks ago.
A boy that I love very much told me, that he hate me. He said it again and again.
I was so shocked, and woke up.
Since this dream I'm a little scared to talk with him.

Signature
Children creating a perfect evil, like a genius does.

The badest dream I ever had was 2 weeks ago.
A boy that I love very much told me, that he hate me. He said it again and again.
I was so shocked, and woke up.
Since this dream I'm a little scared to talk with him.

Signature
Children creating a perfect evil, like a genius does.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki always has scary dreams ...

always always ...

i get scared easily .. so there's always some monster popping out .. or someone dieing ..

sniffle ..

I remember well my scariest two dreams;

The first one was when I dreamt that I was watching the old movie "Night of the Living Dead." I was in my room lying on the bed, when suddenly a voice spoke up and said "Scary isn't it?" When I turn to face who was talking I see instead of a person, an outline of a face on my bedroom wall. I didn't bother waiting, the next thing I knew I was stumbling and running out of my room like a bat out of hell, and I was wide awake by then.

Next dream was when I slept in my brother's room. I dreamed that he was talking to me, showing me a strange art book illustrating machine soldiers and was prattling on until I asked him about a small blank space in one of the pages. He suddenly stopped, not like a human but rather like when a game hangs, he just paused there frozen for a brief second. then he started to vanish, growing darker until I could see the wall of his room. I realized that then my eyes were open, and after digesting what I had dreamt and judging whether it wasa dream, I immediately went downstairs and had a drink.

To this day I still cannot tell if both experiences were dreams or were in fact reality....

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

.. A thing with one of my ex's..
His sister threatened me before..
Saying that she would make my life a living hell..

Nightmare:

I was sleeping, when suddenly the room kept getting warmer and warmer..
I was extrememly tired, so I tried to just ignore it..
But then it started to burn me, so I woke up, and saw that my house was engulfed with flames..
I got up, and ran outside, asuming everyone was out there..
No one was. There all dissappeared..
Ecept for my sister.. She had just moved out of the house, and in to her new appartment a few days before.
I started to live with her..
One day, I woke up there..
I had brought all of my cats along. 5 cats.
I walked into the living room.. and all of them, including my sister, and nephew.. were slaughtered..

ive been scared many years by a creature that came alive in my dreams...even today i avoid thinking about it, toke me a while to get a rid of it,really, somehow scared that it would come back to haunt me again if i try too much to remember him, no matter my age :P. that was a little creature that was always comign from a corner of my room. it has of course a very scary face, well, everytime i was trying to run away, my door was closed, even before i reach the doorknow, i was being pushed toward him....since this scene was happening most of the time thats the only part about this monster that followed me for easily 4 years that i can remember, and you know those dreams that make you have strong shivers while you sleep cuz of course it looks real to you...i dont remember how many time i sneaked into my parents room to sleep in theirs bed...how many time i dreamt about it....well over 500 easy, thats a lot of bad night. even today i dont know why, i avoid watching too long the corner of my room *wonders why*. and sometime i still have this feeling that i should get out of my room as soon as possible.funny how to see that its still after me today, afters years of unsupportable nightmares...i would like so mch to be able to make a picture u would understand, but what scare an human, the brain try to forget it...

I often dream of torturing and killing, in the most horrible ways possible, the people I hate. These dreams usually begin with me holding a gun, preparing to hunt something. I eventually find the person or people I hate. I shot them, but don't kill them yet. I make sure they're in extreme pain. As the dreams go on, I find more ways to make them suffer.
You may think that killing people you hate would be a good dream, but it reflects my personal darkness. And that's what really scares me.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I saw coffins and funeral in my dream....
it's scary..=.=

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I dereem of crashing aeroplanes. It's a constant dream topic over the last couple of years. I had another about a week ago but this time the jet (rather large) was about to crash very close to me and I doubted I could survive it. At the last moment the pilot seemed to gain control of the plane and he landed it (about a hundred meters from me) in a suberban street. Although it was a standard jet (like an airbus) it landed like a Harrier (like vertical take off and land). This is the first time I've had this particular sort of dream where the jet didn't crash and explode. I hope that means I'm growing past the problem.

Kani

Kani

Spawn

I had a dreme that i was poring gas on my bothers and lighting them up
watching them burn tell thay crust up and then put them in a bag and throw
them in the lake...

wierd thow I love my bothers

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I dreamed a giant spider was trying to get me...I really hate spiders!

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I don't know what I dream.
If I wake up and still remember it, then it is a rare event.

I remember that I once dreamt that I was walking through my part of town and suddenly, various parts of my body began to fall off me. First my right thumb was off and I kept holding it with my left hand and started to run home. But then I lost a foot and so on ... I never made it home.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.