Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coincidence in mangas? - Minitokyo

Coincidence in mangas?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Before I start everything, I would like to apologize if this thread has already been made.
=======================================

One time when I wanted to read the copyright date of this certain manga I was reading, I read something like " This manga is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, or locales or persons, living or dead, is coincidential." Hm.. I began to wonder after that. Could that possibly happen?

So, has it ever happened to you coincidentially, like something relating to that manga scene you have read that happened to you, or a person, living [or dead?]. I'm curious. I want to know. ^.^

Meow..mm ya..actually to me..it was comic party @.@ oddly enough..

Quote by toxictea23Meow..mm ya..actually to me..it was comic party @.@ oddly enough..

HAha. Cool. I think I could guess what it was from the way u told me.

yeah it seems to me that alice in alice 19th reminds me of myself because its hard for me to express my feelings to a guy and once i build my confidence up i find out hes got a girlfriend and we are both shy and i cant yell at people or be mean to people or express my anger towards them

Quote by sephiroth4415yeah it seems to me that alice in alice 19th reminds me of myself because its hard for me to express my feelings to a guy and once i build my confidence up i find out hes got a girlfriend and we are both shy and i cant yell at people or be mean to people or express my anger towards them

Yikes. I guess ur right. ^^;

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Why this legend appear in every fictional product?, I like to think this legend apeared after Orson Wells read the War of the Worlds in the 30's, many peoples though Mars was really attacking the earth. I write my own stories, and many times I found myself living what I wrote months ago, but I not notice this until I read my stories for corrections.

Maybe in the emotional part of the comics, we could found living the same situations because this situations are more linked to real life that see people flying or destroying the Earth with Kame-hame-has. Also many of y... us, live a life that could be called "normal", bt of all the peoples who live in this planet, someone most to live a situation how we read in the mangas.

(\__/)
(^_^)
(u__u)

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.