Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please help... how do you cook chicken!? - Minitokyo

Please help... how do you cook chicken!?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Man props to you! You know how to cook!
._. I can't even cook....so sorry can't help you there...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Heh, I technically can't cook either, actually. I bake. Breads and cakes and stuff like that, I'm good at that type of thing. As soon as you give me a pan of eggs to fry, trouble will undoubtedly follow.

But still...

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

Quote by MageLuingilHeh, I technically can't cook either, actually. I bake. Breads and
cakes and stuff like that, I'm good at that type of thing. As soon as
you give me a pan of eggs to fry, trouble will undoubtedly follow.
But still...

Mmmm Cake I wish I bought their album Comfort Eagle but sigh er well I'm poor right now. I wish I could bake but I don't I think I would burn something.

Heh, that's what the timer's there for!

... ... ...

Quote by MageLuingilHeh, that's what the timer's there for!

Yeah that is what that's for.... oh..... One time I baked cookies and I mixed the salt and the suger so the cookies were horrible. Ever since I haven't tried again.

Oh ... yeah, that'll do it. One time, I was making scrambled eggs (the only thing I can actually cook), but I put waaay too much salt in it... That wasn't exactly the best breakfast I'd ever had.

... ... ...

Quote by MageLuingilOh ... yeah, that'll do it. One time, I was making scrambled eggs (the
only thing I can actually cook), but I put waaay too much salt in it...
That wasn't exactly the best breakfast I'd ever had.

Hahaha if I did use a timer then I wouldn't have burnt my pasta to the pan because I forgot it was there a couple years back... x.x it was hard scrubbing off the burnt remains... i don't suggest people try it.,

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.