Whats the latest youve ever slept in?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Cancel

whats the latest youve ever slept?
for me i think around 4 or 5 on accident and on a daily basis if i dont set my alarm (and theres no school) i sleep in til 3 T_T
i cant help it! i wish i could get up earlier, but even when i do set my alarm its still hard to get up T_T
i envy you if you are one of the people that can get up at 8 or 99 AM every morning without a problem.... you dont wanna see me in school mornings ^_^'

Signature Image

Cancel

3 am of the morning ^_^'

Signature Image

Sinjid

The Nobody

Cancel

hmmm i never hear my alarm... i put it near my ear before i go to sleep and i can't hear it..

but usually i sleep at day...
its 6am here and i'm still up.. i'll go to sleep ~11 am ..
tomorrow i go to school.. so i'll go to bed early so i could get up early too...
i go to pool every morning (6:00 am) so i have to get up ~5 am

last summer.. i played with computer a lot..
it was like this:
Computer - 20 hours | Sleep - 6 hours | C - 20h | S - 6h |... and like that all summer..
but this topic is about something else.. ok sorry

I am nobody.

• Sep 04, 2005

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Cancel

4 - 5 in the morning. I had this one time where I slept for only 5 mins and got up again. There even some school days that I don't even sleep for the whole night, cause I procrastinate on school work, so yea....

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Cancel

Quote by WindAlchemistwhats the latest youve ever slept?
for me i think around 4 or 5 on accident and on a daily basis if i dont set my alarm

4 or 5! In the afternoon!! ...!!!...
12 cause I was sick. I usually get up at 6AM.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

• Sep 04, 2005

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Cancel

I've been going to sleep at 7:30 AM recently, enjoying my freedom of 'No more secondary school!', And I've been getting up at about...1-5 PM O__O
Well, College is gonna start soon, better get my sleeping pattern back to the usual time ^_^'

• Sep 04, 2005

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

Cancel

during the summer i would wake up between 12 and 1 pm

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

Cancel

uh..for me i wake around 12 ish but thats gonna change..stupid school...but last summer i woke up at like 2pm..cuz i slept at like 4 ? LoL ^_^'

Signature Image

Boom.

Sinjid

The Nobody

Cancel

Quote by SealedSwordI've been going to sleep at 7:30 AM recently, enjoying my freedom of
'No more secondary school!', And I've been getting up at about...1-5 PM
O__O
Well, College is gonna start soon, better get my sleeping pattern back
to the usual time ^_^'

no more secondary school... and go to sleep only 7:30 :)
cmon... if its no more secondary school, drink every day (2 days in a row) then go to sleep ^_^'
i'm still in secondary school and i go to bed later than u (there is a difference.. i'm sick thing, you are not ^^ )

I am nobody.

• Sep 04, 2005

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Cancel

Never sleep at all.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Cancel

Well, on a regular basis, I got to sleep at midnight. If there's school, I get up at around 7:00 AM but with no school, no alarm, I wake up at around noon... though, the lastest I've slept in was around 7:00 PM.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

• Sep 04, 2005

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Cancel

longest .. during my junior high sch project, nvr sleep for 2 days straight... tat was painful but fun.. fun pain...hehe.

Usually sleep ard 2-3 am daily.

EDIT : Oops, misread the qn... my biological clock usually set in on days tat I need not go to sch....so usually wake up abt 7 am... but latest will be ard 2 pm, cuz I slept ard 8 am...

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

• Sep 04, 2005
Cancel

Me I usually sleep around mid-night or around 1am to 2 am.
But I could get up at 6am without a alarmclock!

Signature

• Sep 04, 2005

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Cancel

once i was really really not tired for some reason and ended up staying up til 5 or six in the morning. of course i slept half the day after that... :sweat:

• Sep 04, 2005

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Latest I've ever slept into was hmmm come to think of it I've never slept in for some reason I've always been able to get up early. There was one time where I missed school cuz I overslept but that was in the 6th grade.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

I think the latest I've ever slept in was 11am and that was only once. I usually wake up at 7 or 8am and I hate when I sleep in passed that.

• Sep 04, 2005
Cancel

I like to sleep until around 7 or 8, but when I've been staying up late for a few weeks at a time I'll sleep 'til 1

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

• Sep 04, 2005

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Cancel

one time i slept for an entire week but i woke up sharply at 8:00 am the 8th morning

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

well i dont have an alarm cause ill just sleep through it, my alarm is my mum XD, but latest slept in? i dont know but once i slept for 14 hrs O_o

Signature Image

Cancel

During the summer, if I go to bed at 4 am, I get up at 4 pm, go to bed at 5 am, get up at 5 pm, etc.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

• Sep 04, 2005
Cancel

not sleeping the whole night with school the next day. main reason: doing assignments the night before :sweat:

Signature

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Cancel

the latest i ever slept is i didn't sleep at all.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

• Sep 04, 2005
Cancel

5 pm!!!! Well there was a big party and I needed a little sleep...

• Sep 04, 2005

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

Cancel

The latest I've been up was until.. around 11 am. I usually sleep at around 3-5am .. school is gonna start soon so I gotta fix my sleeping pattern :P.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.