Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the latest youve ever slept in? - Minitokyo

Whats the latest youve ever slept in?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

You know how the-dark-prince is living...
In holidays, waking up the whole night and sleeping in the daytime....
But when i have college, u can say it's going to be the opposite.....
Sometimes, i stay awake for more than a day!!!

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

if i dotn have school or work for an extened preiord of time i can sleep to bout 11 but usally i sleep till bout 8 or 9... also depends on what timei sleep ^^

6.......pm ^_^'

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

i slept till 7 pm once i stayed up all night and till12 when a friend let me borrow the first four seasons ofsaint seiya

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Latest I ever slept was 1:30 pm. And that was only cause I hadn't gone to sleep till 4 am. I usually wake up at 8:00 am. If my alarm fails, my biological clock usually wakes me up at 10:00 am. After 1:30 it's pretty much impossible for me to sleep until late night.

i think it 4 or 5 in the morning, well thats because of internet surfing.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...7 in the evening i think..no school that time ofcourse. latest slept in a school day... til..12 i think..missed 2 lessons -.-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

Ahh, for me it was 4 pm. I know, but it was during Chiristmas 2004! We ended up staying up until 7 am! So, I slept until the sun setted. *Sweatdrop* I have to agree with you with getting up in the morning. It's a real pain in the neck. >.>

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

For me it was 4 pm. I know, but it was at my party during Chirstmas 2004! We par-tayed until 7 am and slept until the sun setted. *Sweatdrop* I'd have to agree with you with getting up in the morning. It's a real pain in the neck. >.>

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

wow! :D :) XP ;) :nerd: o_0 -_- :sweat: :x you look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and pretty!yeah! it is true what i said!

Latest would have to be 6 in the morning, there was this dance that lasted to 1 and then for 5 hours i just loafed around cause i could'nt sleep. I usually sleep at 12 even on school nights.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

i didnt sleep for 2 days stright i was a mess afterwards that i just went to sleep after the 2nd day passed. i almost did 3 days . damn

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I usually go to bed late and wake up late...... usually around noonish....the latest I've ever slept in was like 4 in the afternoon....... oh and I've also stayed up 24hours too ^_^ ....... I'm a night monkey XP ........................

Loves Ya!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

The longest I've slept for, and by extent, the latest I've slept in, would be 16hrs a couple of months ago. It was interjected with a toilet break to be fair, but exams were over, and I was out every day getting mashed up. Great days, although it took some time for my body clock to rearrange itself :\

never again...(until next time I guess) :D :D

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

probably until 11:30am...i dunno....*shrugs*.....-_-'...

haha, latest i ever slept in would be at 2-3pm if i stayed up all night, i usually wake up at 6-7 with and alarm but 8-10 without an alarm ^_^'

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I have slept for over 24 hours before :)

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i can sleep out throught the whole day if im sick (or tired enough lol) ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

The latest I've slept was probably 1 something am in the morning..I know pretty sad eh?

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

The latest I ever slept in was 6pm, thanks to something called jetlag. I came home from an overseas trip around 10pm. Went to bed at 11pm and woke up thinking it should be 8am in the morning, but instead it was the dinner hour.

Signature

for me i think it was 11 am and i went to bed at like 9:30

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

ok i usaly go to sleep around 3 or 4 sometimes 2 and sleep till 6 or 7 but..... some time ill sleep an entire day and not realise it lol!!!!!!!

EDIT: all time in AM

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

The latest I sleept in would be like 3 pm.
I most likly stayed up until 4 or 6 in the morning.

One time I sleept in 3 or 4 hours over when I was supposed to get up.
I was supposed to be up at 4:30 AM.
I had trouble sleeping that night and sleept through my alram clock.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

the lastest is.... 1:00 something pm

you won't say but i can tell you love me too
sometimes you'll smile, but have no clue
you also kiss me but don't know why
say things from within when you look into my eyes
sometimes it just takes more than words to realize
that the one that love you is right by your side

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.