Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the latest youve ever slept in? - Minitokyo

Whats the latest youve ever slept in?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

i think it was 1pm... but i was up til 3 the previous night @-@

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I sish I could sleep in everyday... I mean I hate waking up... I think the latest I have ever slept was 2 but I guess that isnt bad... hehe ... only on nights I stayed up till 4 yaya! I sympathyse really! and if I have to be woken up. I cant eat... wah!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

10pm to 7pm my grandparents thought i died or something lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I've ever slept for 18 hours straight, after not sleeping for 3 days during my vacation with my friends 2 years ago.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I've slept for over 12 hours once, cause missing sleep added up and my body compensated.

-repeat-

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Today, or rather, yesterday (its 02:40 in the morning now) I woke up at 16:40. Tried to go to sleep early, bad had a real bad night. Fell asleep after 5 in the morning.

i tend to sleep late as a rule, but I don't sleep so well during the day. It screws my system up. Tries to go to sleep earlier to wake up earlier.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

latest i've ever slept in was 3pm for no real reason.. :hmpf:

hmm

the latest I slept was at 4AM and my latest for waking up was like 2PM

Last time i stayed awake for 3 days and Slept a whole day >:O

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

does it count if you stayed up all night and didnt sleep until 7 or 8am?

well it's 8pm for me.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I've gone to bed at 7a.m the next day...and can sleep in to 3 in the after noon if necessary...

Jaszi5

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

wow i cant believe so many people that answered say they wake up at 6 am usually O_o

Signature Image

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i think the latest i've slept is around 1 in the morning. and i really can't do that cause then i have only like 6 hours of sleep until i have to wake up for school. totally sucks. ><

i worked overnight last night so...i slept like 7am 'till 12 am lolz

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

the latest i everslept was from 8:00a.m to 7:00p.m boy that rest sure was good. :)

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

from about 5pm til about 430 pm the next day.

practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Hmm...the latest? Not sleeping at all~ or staying up all night.. til next morning around 9am~ and then only have a few hours of sleep =P

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

Stayed up all night, slept at 7am, woke up at 4pm, and missed lunch. OMG I missed lunch! >_<

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

this thanksgiving i stayed up the entire night and took a 3 hour nap from 11am - 2 pm. I feel like I lagged a day behind.

Probably like 6 pm or so!

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

latest has to be 1.30pm
and the least i have ever slept was after a big party( 5am to 7.30am) i was pretty screwed up that day.

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by climbingmonkeylatest has to be 1.30pm
and the least i have ever slept was after a big party( 5am to 7.30am) i was pretty screwed up that day.

lol i know, if i dont get my sleep because i stayed up REALLY late, it messed me up to ^_^'

Signature Image

Well I remember only sleeping for about 10 hrs in a 3 day period.... me and my friends have a small gambling problem :/

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

I sometimes don't understand why people can't sleep so long and like woke up in the afternoon =\ I mean, what did you do last night? xD Well I think the latest time is 3.00 AM since my sleeping pattern was a little odd that day and even though I went to sleep at 3.00 AM I still woke up at 8.00 AM xD

HAY THARR.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.