Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the latest youve ever slept in? - Minitokyo

Whats the latest youve ever slept in?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

at a weekend my parents were not at home and a frind and me played games the whole night and it was over 30 hours without sleep :)

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

the most, almost two days in a row, about 45 hours, yeah. It was sometime ago...

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

rsocg

rsocg

8 in the morning :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

If only life was like maple story.

I've slept almost until 6....in the evening 0_0

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

The latest that I slept in was about 12 noon.

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Quote by SealedSwordI've been going to sleep at 7:30 AM recently, enjoying my freedom of 'No more secondary school!', And I've been getting up at about...1-5 PM O__O
Well, College is gonna start soon, better get my sleeping pattern back to the usual time ^_^'

Sounds like me, sort of. I was doing that on weekends anyway, & now high school is over I've lost my sleeping patterns completely - I just stay up until I'm tired & sleep 'til I wake.

So I can't really say when the latest is, because I could have started any time. The longest is around 25 hours, I think, because I'd been up for ~52 hours straight before it. That was a time of many assignments being due & all that sort of thing. It sucked.

After the 8th grade trip to Washington D.C., where I got bronchitis and had the worst roommates ever so I only got like 4 hours of sleep a night (when I was used to 8+), I slept for 27 hours straight!

What I learned in Japanese 1:
Usagi ga daisuki desu.

The latest would have to be five in the morning and I had to go to church for nine that same morning. The reason was, was because my father had monopolized the tv until two in the morning so i didn't get to watch adult swim on cartoon network so I had to stay up the rest of the night to watch my anime. And I got up at seven i think. But there was this one time that I had pulled a all nighter to study for this test and I didn't sleep until six. It was so funny what happened because I remeber walking from school, I remeber entering my house but as to how I ended up upstairs in my room would remain a mistery to me cause last time I checked i was downstairs. I ended up waking up at around ten that same night but went back to sleep and woke up at around six or so.
At the current moment now with summer and all and after a hard ass exam in which I stayed up until four studying for exams I don't think I'll be staying up too late anytime soon.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

5 P.m for me.

lol...not sleeping for the whole night actually...lol..thats kinda late for me..hehe...but i think sleeping is very healthy...so shud not sleep late...but here i am mumbling on about sleeping early when its midnight...lol..bye bye! XD

juniok

juniok

From the moon

The latest I've been up was 1 am because i work the morning shift that shift is hardest because it when all big worms attack our main computers

4 pm just got of airplane

Latest time for me would me 10am.

Probably after 8pm. It was at a weird time when my sleeping time was almost reverse of what it should have been.

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

The latest I ever slept in was 4 pm. Yeah I was playing my game world of warcraft all night. It's not too bad of a game though ^_^' If someone dared me to play for 1 day straight with no sleep, i'd exept the challenge XD

I usually have to sleep in on the weekends, because my job makes sure that I don't get into bed until 6am on Saturdays and Sundays. On those days, I sleep in as long as possible, my longest being 4pm (though usually I don't make it past 1pm).

But the time I had a sleepover and didn't sleep at all for two days, I then slept through the whole afternoon, had dinner, and then slept through the night again.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, the latest hour to sleep for me has been at... 10: 00 a.m... New year's eve:D

jejejeje, but normal i usually go to bed after 4:00 a.m, or even 5:00 am...

i'm goin downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

but anyways, has to change those habits:S

latest was 1:30 pm...i felt more tired than my dog...i still do..

hm.... i think it's 6 a.m.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've stayed awake for 45 hours, then when I actually went to sleep at 9:15am (after hitting the 45-hour mark) I was asleep until 3AM or something of that nature.

When I'm sick, that's another story. I'll go to bed at 7pm and I won't wake up til 12 or 15 hours later.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

the latest is 7 a.m. and not by choice either! grr.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Hmmm from about 11pm to 4pm once after a very long trip and lots of jet lag. Traveling halfway around the world can suck when you have to work.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

reening

Black Passion

i slept the latest was about..oh wait.. i'm going make new record here. 6a.m and still here. cool!

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

My latest? How about not being able to sleep for 2 nights straight? I felt like I wanted to die after that, I was just so damn tired -_-

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.