Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the latest youve ever slept in? - Minitokyo

Whats the latest youve ever slept in?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Hmm, for some reason i'm afraid of the dark and absolutely silent environtment, so i can't sleep at all. That happens very often 'till i get used to it. I'm very energetic at school, but when i don't sleep at home, there always a place for me to sleep at my school. Now, i'm used to sleep in the middle of the lesson. it's boring heh heh..

4:30 I think, I may have slept later at some point but thats the latest I remember. But yea, I may have slept till around 6 once, but I don't remember.

xPunkSangox

xPunkSangox

Kawaii Sakura

Eleven. XD

er.. well, depends. if it's the first day of holiday after a week of school, then i usually wake up at 10. but the deeper i get into the holidays, the later i wake up. i'm waking up at like, 3-4pm these days, (since it's summer) and it sucks. you actually lose a lot of time of the day. lol. and you're basically drowsy for the whole day when you sleep in that much.

The lastest I have ever slept was til 5pm. I don't recall when it happened but it was a while back. ^^

One time I passed out from 2am till 5pm, but that was because I had been through something really intense.

I latest I've ever slepted was around 7or 8 a.m. Because I was playing Chrono Cross.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Belive it or not... 10pm, the folowing day. One ... friday I think, ore when whas the new year ~_~ ... I got up at 10am, stood up all night and finaly whent to bed the folowing day. And When I did it, I whase't tierd at all X-P. Can you belive it? I dide't... But it hapend.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i think noon. Man my room was getting hot

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Umm...I actually stayed up a whole day without sleep so that's exactly 24 hours. I guess 3:00 AM then.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

The latest i ever slept in was around 11-12 in the afternoon, but around that time i was pretty cranky and angry :angry:

Usually on schoolnights i stay up to 1-2 AM or 3-4 AM. Days off i definately stay up to 3AM in the morning and who knows when i go to sleep. Freedom from parents is pretty good! XD

Down it Down!

5 am

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by littlejonny100Please refrain from bumping threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

In Russia, I had slept until 12 PM...But that's because I had gone to bed at 1 AM...

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

It's holidays and a few days back ii went sleep 10 am and woke up 7 pm it's a stuffed up feeling waking up at that time the whole day is just gone and today i went sleep 5 am and just woke up 11:28 have to go beach with friends not sure if i'll be able to live the day seeing i had a few hours sleep only

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

well is been a while but I stay up the entire day

I don't remember the exact time cuz it was a while ago. But I slept for about 15 hours after I stayed up for 3 days strait

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think 3 pm?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

all day pretty much i guess, well sometime late evening i guess

Signature Image

I don't know how you guys can sleep till the afternoon :) I wake up with out a alarm till 11 am when I go to bed around 11

the latest i've ever woke up is 12. > <

meee 3 a.m. ^^....

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

how about staying up all day and all night with out going to sleep.

amisa-das

rebecca aka. akiru goshimoz

about 4/5 am den wake up 1hr later to go to school
later part of the day...doze off ...\

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.