Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL*Did you sad if your close friend die in front of you? - Minitokyo

*POLL*Did you sad if your close friend die in front of you?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well,it must be.............................i really really sad lol............

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Me too !!! If my best friend was died,I will also sad !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Well, I would think that most people would be sad if their close friend died.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

what the? of course!! that would be scary. what kind of friend are you if you wont be sad

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

lol wtf kind of question is that, of course you'd be sad

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

I gotta agree. What kind of question is this? It's obvious that someone would be sad if a close friend died. I would also be mad/confused depending on the situation.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

What de... weird question, of course you would be sad if your close friend is dead... I think you would be sad if someone you knew dead, whomever it is, whether he is an enemy or not...
It all depends on the situation n condition, but yeah, am sure you would be sad too (even if only 1%)

Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Of course I will be sad! Not only sad, in utter despair! I would cry my eyes out! And probably, seek revenge....*evil glares* hehe..

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I sincerely hope this post will not become real to anyone of us. I honestly find it too horrifying to think about it.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I htink it would be very very sad and would leave an emptional and physical scar on the person. And i have to agree

Quote by mughiI sincerely hope this post will not become real to anyone of us. I honestly find it too horrifying to think about it.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

rar. if they were killed, i'd have to avenge them! but, if they died of natural causes, i'd probably bawl for a reeeally long time.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well ofcourse *got interested by the weird formulation of the thread*
Id probably think it was all my fault for like..1 month, then a rage would go over and then acceptance would concur... hm..lets see...the whole brooding thing plus that...the whole thing would take more than a year to get over ^^
If ,in the process, I wouldnt kill myself or get stuck in the brooding process.

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Yes, I'll be sad because if it was not planned such an accident, or murder etc.
Yes, I'll feel sad because as you said they were close.

But.. I'd like to add something: most people think that if you do not cry, burst into tears or things like that, you should not be sensitive to this (sad) evenement. But it's NOT true, some people have difficulties to show how much they're sad, they simply cannot cry because of their stories. Tears cannot fall.

Discussing about that is also discussing about death I think. This feeling depends on how you fear the death I think. Some people once again do not fear what's going on after life but they would rather think how beautiful rest the losts (I mean people died) would have.

Signature

I'd really be sad and depressed. Me and my best friend have been buddies since third grade, and
I'm only 19, so we've been friends for 13 years!

I won't be sad, I'm not affraid of death, and I'm not affraid to lose friends. I live everyday as it could be the last day with them, and if they die, I'm ready to support that remembering all the good moments, and forgetting all the bads.
Death is just a part of life, the end of something great, anf erveyone will die one day.
I know that I will die too, so if a friend die, I've just to wait my own death without him/her, because I know they wouldn't want me to suffer because of that. If I'm not sad, and if I keep them in my mind, smiling, and living my life as before, it's a way to keep them immortal.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Of course i would be sad if my best friend died, who wouldn't?

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Of course I'd be sad if my best friend(s) died. I'd be sad if anyone I knew died.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

of course
who won't
especially if he/she is my childhood freind, but i'll keep on this life like the other day before, he/she must be very angry if i was always crying ^_^'

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Of course i would be... uhm well yes i was sad when one of my best friends died on cancer while just being 16 years old... that was now nearly 3 years ago. 3 days before he died he told me never to show weakness and thats what i promised him, so you wont see me cry... the only place were i cant hold back my tears, is while i'm standing in front of his grave...

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

laa..memang la sedih /sob.....

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.