Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL*Do you think Naruto is great? - Minitokyo

*POLL*Do you think Naruto is great?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Yes.Naruto is so great.................................................. :) :D

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Of course I also think with you too !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

well, out all of your choice, i can only choose yes, but if u let me put my other answer, ill have to say naruto is getting kind of boring with all the fillers. i love the mangs, but the sasori vs sakura + chiyo-baa fight is getting too long and annoying.

Of course Naruto is Great... He is born to be great... Don't you know there is some sort of pattern on some characters from the past to the current due to certain similarites on either their appearance or personality...
*some Team Similarities
>Sarutobi(The3rd);Jiraiya;Orochimaru;Tsunade
>Jiraiya;Yondaime(The4th);????;???? (because there is no known info on 4th's team mates)
>Yondaime(The4th);Obito;Kakashi;Rin
>Kakashi;Naruto;Sasuke;Sakura

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

The anime is great, but it's getting boring cuz fillers drag on for too long. If you are talking about the character.. I say that he's okay.. I usually dislike the main character for a lot of animes.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

I can't say. I have yet to see the series but a lot of people like it so it can't be that bad. ^_^'

Yes. However, I really am not a fan of this massive filler stuff that they are doing recently. I know they have to do something while they wait for the manga to continue but the filler stuff can be pretty low quality sometimes. Other than that, Naruto is an awesome series, more complex than most ninja anime, and has like revolutionary action scenes imo. Like Naruto vs Neji, Haku, or Sasuke. Also Lee vs Gaara was obviously one of the best too, my jaw dropped when he let his leg weights fall. O, and Orochimaru vs Sasuke, so many good fights.

Like everyone above mentioned, it could have been a great series if not for all the fillers etc.
The way it is now it's an entertaining series to watch but I'd never consider it a great anime as there's a ton of series that are so much better.

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Naruto is just the DBZ of this time. Nothing more, nothing less.
Also, Naruto is just another mass anime that's been over-hyped too much.

Signature

Yeah, I think Naruto is a great Manga and Anime, too...
It's one of my first mangas I've read and it's one of the best ^^

Naruto is good, but is too much long and slow.

naruto's the first manga i read in chinese.though it seems interesting, i've stopped reading temporaily..hahaha.

Manga And Music Freak
http://groups.minitokyo.net/clampfans/<~~~join clamp fans..artist for the world's best comics
i aint got a attitude problem.jus a personality u cant handle.(((X

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

yeah, naruto is pretty awsom!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I love Naruto its great indeed! But i just don't like the filler episodes but the storyline the characters the songs the animation very thing is amazing.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

Well, Naruto isn't really that bad i gotta say..
But it's worth to watch ^^;;

Signature

I love it.. I simply love it. Both anime and manga

Naruto is a good series, its not bad like others I've seen. The only thing I don't like is the explanations right in the middle of battle :P

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

Yes it rox my sox!!!

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

tis cool like a funken-munken ^_^ i simply love this show and the manga

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

"no. it sucks"
i don't like on going forever anime...
although i like the arts and the comedy. but its just too long and its still on going.

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i love the Naruto manga and anime... Naruto is pretty much what got me into anime and manga. ^___________^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

it's mildly entertaining...

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I think it's good but right now I'm getting really bored of it because of all of the filler episodes. I'm not even watching for the entertainment right now. I just watch to see if they've finally progressed into the main story.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Naruto rocks big time! Its the current hottest Ninja anime around!

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.