Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL*Do you think Naruto is great? - Minitokyo

*POLL*Do you think Naruto is great?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

he is funny!!!!!!!! :)

I like the manga but I'm really disappointed with the anime... still finding surprising how some people can even find great the artwork when it's below the usual level. After all, I really enjoy Hikago the anime but I won't pretend or try to convince other that the artwork is great.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Naruto IS Revolution of anime!

Believe and you will.

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

yea, i really do like naruto, but the anime is going a bit downhill with all those fillers.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

well if u r talkin about the anime it was gr8 :hmpf: now its kool damn im sick ov it nothing new ov it at all :sweat:
well about the charchter i duno hes good i love the demon fox inside him and hes funny but he must make new moves ^_^'
sorry its just my opinion nothing personal ;)

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

yayaaya..!!

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

well it's really great! we'all love it right? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I wouldnt say its great nor its bad, it all depands on your taste, me? I dont really like Naruto, because the storyline and main charaters dont apeal to me :nya:

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

No.I changed the channel last night. I just could not get into it. maybe I just like stuff a little more grown up now. Like Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal panic.

I always say this about Naruto... it started nice... and then he lost control.

Honestly, I would have preferred if the drama didn't go to Sasuke and that it went to Naruto. Sometimes, angsting and overpositivism can only go so far. ~_~;;

There are better fighting series out there. I'd say bleach and Bobobo is one of the more stable series running under jump. I personally think they're great. Gash Bell (Or Zatch Bell for some) is another one running on Shounen Afternoon and I think it's running in the US Cartoon Network as Zatch Bell.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

aahhh!!!!!!!!!*dunt know why i like to shout..?? :sweat:
naruto ..his the greatest shinobi.....
how could anyone vote saying that he sucks....???
that piss me of .... :angry: they said my fav shinobi suck...????
cant take it anymore......

cool down yureika ~ we are just giving our opinion...
dont kill me if i say this.. i think its getting boring as the eps goes on...
though i didnt really watch/read the anime/manga ... it just bother me that how can it be so popular? *forgive me if i said sth bad....was just giving my opinoin*

Damn,it's one of the best anime I have ever seen.Of course,almost all of naruto's fillers are bad ,but the original story is great.What I don't like is that some people are bashing Naruto,because of it's popularity!!!

The show is great. i love the ideas put into the anime.

Only watched the anime, havent seen the manga....but it is sure interesting. great character design, if I say so myself.

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

Naruto is a great anime and manga, very funny too! ninja center-fold! rofl XD

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Meh. Average at best.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

yes but sometimes it's getting boring but the most time its really cool >_>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

he's great!

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Zero37

Genosis

Hmmm... Naruto is mediocre, and simply doesn't compare to a lot of the better series around. Sure, it's OK, but 'great'? Not a chance.

naruto sucks with the non-stop "fillers" i was enjoying the story and now is just lame

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I really liked Naruto, but as many people are saying, the anime is getting pretty dull. I mean, right now, they're degrading two cool words (Fuujin and Raijin) by using them as names for two super-dumb villains. The current Mizuki series is a waste of time in my opinion.
I also don't like Naruto himself as a character. True, he's strong for his age, somehow manages to always scrape through impossible fights against opponents that should be way out of his league (the Jounin from the Fuuma clan springs to mind) and always has a positive, never give-up attitude. Unfortunately, it's also true that he's loud, takes the spotlight away from other cooler characters and only has two notable techniques at this point of the anime.

On a more positive note, I loved the first episodes of Naruto, such as the Zabuza series. I personally think that the first episode was the best, as it has incredibly detailed images, and introduced ninja and the anime very well. Oh, and I'm especially looking forward to the jump in time (I don't read the manga, but all my friends that do are telling me that it gets really cool then).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

Its great but its too long! but I still love it hehe

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naruto is great, but it's starting to worry. the series was awesome, but with all this filler stuff and extending fights so much....it's starting to remind me of...*gasp* DBZ >.<;; i don't want that to happen. ;_; cause then i would be sad and wouldn't want to watch naruto anymore. but i'll keep watching it for now and see what happens. i hope they get back on track with the main story

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.