Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL*Do you think Naruto is great? - Minitokyo

*POLL*Do you think Naruto is great?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Geez, it's not like the fillers will never end... If you have read the manga, you should know that the show still has the good stuff that people got addicted to in the first place. I guess everyone should just have the patience to wait it out..afterall, this does seem like the last filler. And they had their reasons for putting them in in the first place.

Action is a+++, but story lacks continuity. Too many side stories of how this and that happened....a little is okay but too much is just dragging the story. And for naruto, they tend to have fast paced action, then all of a sudden stop and start talking and thinking to themselves.

JUST LIKE IT, LOVE IT, really really enjoy!! SO cool!!

naruto is one of my favourite anime, it has action and comedy in it. i just enjoy watching it

Naruto is a great manga/anime... at first i didn't like it but after watching more episodes, i totally liked it!!!

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

Naruto consumes my life

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Quote by LizI love Naruto its great indeed! But i just don't like the filler episodes but the storyline the characters the songs the animation very thing is amazing.

yeah is amazing Naruto, but the filler episodes are killing the anime T_T .....

Signature

yes Naruto is the best.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

If you asked me that question a year ago I'd say yes....unfortunately I can't handle all those fillers.
I'd prefer to watch some of the worst rated anime than watch naruto fillers.

So...Naruto is not great...for now. (Well, until the next season starts that is)

So far I find Naruto to be a awesome show. I still prefer the episodes I got before it came to america with english subtitles and all but I do think it is one of the best anime's out there. As to if it is going to be like DBZ, that remains to be seen, though more and more anime is starting to go rather long like Inuyasha(which I also like).

it was good until the fillers started in the anime -_-

the manga is good

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

he is ok... but i prefer Rock Lee..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Reloaded

Reloaded

Gotta reload my gunfire**

Hey, naruto is great.
I like the story, characters, cuz they're humourous...
It's really cool when they use their skills 2 fight.

Guns...check. Bullets...check.* Loading...time to fire!!! *Signature Image

Yeah, the fights from the manga storyline are usually well thought out, plus it doesn't seem to suffer too much from "Main character always wins" syndrome, like some animes do.

I like it somewhat, but it isn't anytihng special. Cliché isn't strong enough to describe this show, but I guess it's alright as long as it's fun to watch. Also gotta remember it is for a younger audience (I think at least). However I don't like how it is dragging things out and repeats itself.

Nope, I don't like Naruto that much.
Guess ninjas are just not my type.

yep! ^^

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

i love the manga..and the anime is ok..i just wish that it wasnt cut so much..^_^

animelizzy92

animelizzy92

Harajuku Girl in outback Aust.

i like it but the battles between the girls is starting to get long and boring like there spreding it toooo thin streching it out to get the most of

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') Liselle ~ Aussie Alchemist ~ ~ Aussie Artist ~

glowingradiance

glowingradiance

Bonded Soul

I think Naruto is a pretty good anime. I like the clever strategies used in the show... but there are way too manny fillers and it's going on and on and on...

Yeah!:D LOL of course! I wouldnt be on here
im the biggest fan ull ever meet. go kakashi,neji,shikamaru,naruto,sasuke,
kiba,AND MY ZAKU ohh and IRUKA, and ino, sakura,and hinata,and temari,and evry1 else XD!

nah...i hate naruto...but i couln't say so about my brother...he's the opposite of me...

Naruto is an amazing guy. -sigh-

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.