Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is The Ring scary? - Minitokyo

Is The Ring scary?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

i don't know and even never watched this movie.Is this movie scary?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I don't know and also even watched this movie,but I heard my friends say too scary !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I thought the first one was scary the first two times I saw it in that dark movie theater with my friends, but then began to not be scared, at least after I lived for seven days after. :sweat:

The second one though, I thought wasn't scary at all really. ~_~

Signature

NekoKouji

=^^=

I did not thinks this movie was that scary i seen bother version, and i did not think they were that scary.

I dont get Scared from movies much, maybe thats why ^^

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

No, its not that scary, but the Japanese version is very scary. So I have heard. I havn't seen it. The Jap version is called Ringu. Try google search on it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Well, Hideo Nakata single-handedly changed the whole concept of J-horror, and brought in a new wave into Japan. It is scary.
However, the movie and the book of which it is based on does not match. Hideo Nakata modified the story, tailoring it into a horror movie. The original story is not a horror genre. Koji Suzuki wrote the book, which ran in a span of a trilogy. The Ring, Spiral and Loop.
He also wrote Dark Water, which was also directed by Hideo Nakata. And I find Dark Water to be so much ehh....... darker... hehe.

Signature

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

really? ringu scarier that the normal the the ring?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

erm...not really scary...

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by ZeliardWell, Hideo Kojima single-handedly changed the whole concept of J-horror, and brought in a new wave into Japan. It is scary.

Completely agree. The japanese version is very and I mean very scary. You won't be able to sleep for a week. The american version is just plain boring.

Signature

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

I've watched the 1st one. It's not that scary. It is a pretty good scary movie tho.
I haven't watched the 2nd one, but I heard that it wasn't scary at all.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

I never watched it but I like horror videos and the clips I have seen were not scary at all!

I saw the original Japanese version on DVD. It was not that scary to me but I think part of reason was that I watched during the day time and not watched alone at night. I watched George Romero's classic Night of Living Dead alone at night alone and that one scared the daylight out of me. ^_^'

I also saw the original Japanese version on dvd... And it was sooooooooooooooo scary..... EVEN though I watched it during day >.< I just dont like horrors...

Signature Image

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I watched the ring with my friends but i didin't find it scary although my friends did.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I was freaking terrified. For me, that was the scariest movie I ever seen but Part 2...Sucked...

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

depends what you're comparing it to. it's not that scary if you compare it to the grudge, but if you haven't seen really good scary movies involving dead corpses running around killing people, it is very scary.

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

Both versions were okay.

Signature

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I have to say ive only seen the american version but i didnt find it overly exciting, I enjoyed Ju-On the Grudge much more (Original Japanese Version) Oddly enough the one stolen by america is actually part 3 of 4 and i have to say if ya see the first 2 number 3 makes so much more sense ^^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

american version isn't that bad though how the victims
end up is pretty creepy.

Other than that, it'll just creep you out if you change to a channel thats all static ^^;

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

nope it's just a movie so nothing to be scared of

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Well, I watched it and I was a bit scared..haha, it's mostly the stuff that happenes which makes it look more "freaky" then "scary" you know? You should just watch it and find out, I know the Ring 2 is coming out. All in all, it's a pretty fun, freaky, "scary" movie, I suggest you watch it and find out for yourself, lol. *note, must be at least 13 to watch it!* XD

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

violina

violina

detached from the world

Overall the movie line wasn't scary. I will admit that certain ideas, specific to the symbolism is intriguing -- a bit scary to ponder on.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i thought the movie was like Shaun of Dead lots of stuff to be scared of. but yet you`re not scared anyway.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

I read the manga, and I went, "All right! I'm prepared!"

So then I go off to see the movie. >_> Stayed away from TVs for a week.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.