Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food? - Minitokyo

Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

eden13600

eden13600

Mr. Lonely

me mostly buy food at school.... well, my lunch is always like spicy stuff.... although i don't know how to eat... XD

Friends still are friends, but just cannot too caring about friends and about to forgot your family..... :)

buy school lunch, I bring packed food only when Jennet's (she kind of helps out our family) over.

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by s9031496cMe? I usually buy food at school .Only on special occasion then I packed my lunch. Such occasion happens when school cateen is close on that particular day.
hope this is not a duplicate thread cause I search and found nothing :)

This year I pack my luch everyday cause,the school foods are really unhealthy (and unsanitary lol ^_^' )

I always buy food at school.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i don't buy food from school. i don't eat school food, it's disgusty.
i alway eat at home. i eat once a day so don't need to buy school lunch.

I bring food and I never bought. I dont trust my school one day they're gonna be tentacle monsters in their sandwiches they make.

Signature

I bring packed food ><....i should probably buy food, huh?

I usually buy food at school :D

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

I usually pack lunch cause then i can take what i want :D

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

I usually buy food at my job, but a lot of their food is so unhealthy. It is also cheaper to bring from home. So I am going to get more in the habit of doing that.

Signature Image

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I sometimes bring food and sometimes I buy school lunch. Sometimes I don't eat at all because quite frankly the foods not worth the money. x_x XP

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Well I always like my packed bento box from my mom ^.^ But I still think that school lunch is good, just never tryed it. I've heard that the lunch is good at my school

it realyl depends i guess... sometimes i bring food while others i buy. I guess it all comes down to was there any good leftovers or meat for sandwhiches....
but many buying food cost alot of cash!

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I sometimes buy food in school. But I mostly just save my money (my allowance is my lunch money ^_^) And eat nothing at school.

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

never packed food from home always buy foods at school.

Signature
ThndRwv5

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I wish I could pack some home food but in basic, I HAVE to buy the food *sobs* I WUV MY mom's cooking!!! n_____n

Signature Image

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i usually buy food during my break btw classes.

Signature

I used to go home or bring food for lunch during school. But now I just buy food, even though there arent many choices and the food kinda sucks/unhealthy.

My mom packs my lunch, she wants me to get a healthy lunch. I'm glad, I don't have to get up any earlier than I already do. ^^

i bring food (like sandwidges) from home. while working you have 1 hour of lunchtime and at the university there little time to eat. im usually in a hurry. there's smth like a cafe but its packed w. ppl during the break. when you have 10 mins and you need to find a place then wait in a queue, easier to have smth in your bag

mado

mado

Ikaika

I'll probly pack my food this yr. cause the school food is really greasy and disgusting.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

I pack my lunch cause it's easier then wasting money at the canteen and standing in a line up for 15 minutes. Then I can eat what I want, but sometimes it sucks because we don't have any food

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

When I was at school, I used to have packed lunch, but since I've been going to college, I've been going to the cafeteria, or even the chip shop, nearby.

From tuesday, I won't be at the old college I was in, though, and near the one I'm going to, now, there is a bakery, and they do sandwiches. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! I also buy food, too lazy to prepare something. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.