Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food? - Minitokyo

Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

I bring lunch to work because i can eat what ever I want instead of what work makes available. As much variety as I want to bring.

I always buy my food. Usually from places around school like Subway, Burger King, Pizza places, and other places. I rarely buy food from places in school like the Cafeteria or Carls Jr. The thing i do buy at school though is usually Starbucks.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

When I was in highschool, I would usually bring food, I would sometimes buy it, but usually i'd bring it. That way I could bring lots, and it didn't cost much,, and I could brink what I wanted too!!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

sometimes I bring a lunch but mostly I get crapp out of the slot machine/vending machine thingamabob

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I prefer to bring packed food in my office... :)
I don't want to buy food bcoz I'm thrifty :nya:

hmmmmmmm... we get the food from school... well it's soooo o_0 well not very good...
so i think it's better to take your own food with you.... :)

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

i buy school food because it saves the hassle of packing a lunch plus our school doesnt allow outside food

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

We have an hour to eat the food that school provides.
So it's free, but sometimes I bring snacks...

Signature

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well :) I prepare food at home, but next week I'm going to have lunch from school :) but I will bring little of food with me anyway :D

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

Usually I buy food, but on Mondays and Wednesday I bring food.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

i buy my food usually, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I bring lunch because I have club meetings. However, I'm considering doing it everyday now because our school population just jumped up 300 people and all the lines are completely oversaturated (can you believe it took me 20 minutes just to get lunch???)

Signature Image

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

I'll make my self a sandwich and buy a drink and a snack from a shop on my way to collage :)

k1000a

PeaCe^^

I packed from home, sometimes I buy food in the school OX

My english isn't the best n_nU

~~Member of~~
Hispanime
Anime-Boys

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I usually bring food from home unless the school has a tasty menu. Teehee

Always approach with a smile!

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I buy food in a nearby store but its better to just pack some from home. Its healthier and cheaper.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I usually bring my lunch but I buy my lunch almost every friday.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i dont usually buy food at school. once i get the the cafeteria the lines are so long, so i just pack lunch in my bookbag

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

well..I usually buy my food....but if im going very far and I know Im not gonna get a chance to eat....them i stockup on alot of food...just to make sure....lol....i know im greedy.....oh well\
:D ;) ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Heheh. School for me is only 5 minutes away so i don't even have to bother :) Just walk home and make sure i get something to eat.

Normally, i'll just skip breakfast/lunch if the canteen is not opened. =S

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

I normally bring, but sometimes if I can't be stuffed backing, then I buy which is like...usually ^^

Signature

skip lunch, eat a hearty breakfast and a hearty dinner

waking up early to prepare food and avoiding the rush hour is the best thing for me, i can accomplish 3 taks by doing that. Not being late, having a healthy lunch, and save money

i buy food so i get 45$ canadian a week

Signature

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.