Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food? - Minitokyo

Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

most pack skool lunch but rarely buy luch... all junk foods ... no good no good

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well for the last few dya's i been buying least so i can save so i bring eat a big breakfast =]

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by kazuki-Well for the last few dya's i been buying least so i can save so i bring eat a big breakfast =]

Wo.....can you study with a heavy breakfast?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

well i stiill buy from the school just not as much so yeah.. i don't strave or anything.

s9031496c

s9031496c

oh okie and yeah i bring bento to school and share it with my friends it really fun!

Signature

i normally eat out or bring a lunch to work

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I fast!!!!!!! Usually during lunch time.

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

my house is so close to school, I can go home during breaks and just eat at home XD

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I like pack food for the school, the food prepared in house is better. Even so, sometimes I buy something in the school, like a coffee or a soda :)

I usually buy food, its less work having to carry something around and hope you dont sit on it or something.

at work i pack lunches if i don't have mone >.< or sometimes i will buy my lunch.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kyara17i usually buy food at school...^^

now I'm begginin to get use to this method of buyin food at school.....*sigh*

Signature

internaldarkness

internaldarkness

Facade of Reality

actually i don't like eating lunch at school. so i eat at home.
hey can anyone tell me where a guy name *thedarkness* is. i have a score to settle with him. if any one know him tell me. thank you.

School food isn't good like my old school's was. I usually make my own, eat leftovers, or my mom makes something special ^^ Saves time so I don't have to wait in those super long lines too.

I bring packed food to school. Cafeteria food is too expensive to buy on a daily basis.

i dont usually buy lunch, im in college so i dont always have the time.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I always buy food at the cafertia.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Ah, memories...

When I was a yung-un in elementary it was always an adventure to see what my Dad had packed for that particular day. I'll never forget the day (vividly remember this) that I opened up my sandwich bag and found what appeared to be a peanut butter & mayonaise sandwhich. White stuff to be sure. Anyhow, I didn't touch it and later that afternoon when I was picked up from school my Dad asked me how I liked the sandwich. I told him I hadn't eaten it and asked him what was in it...

Turns out there was a new marshmallow product he'd found (the spreadable kind, which was probably *new* at the time) and it was a peanut butter & marshmallow sandwich! Sounded good to me! I ate it as a snack that same afternoon if memory serves and it's one of my favorite things to this day. Glad he clarified it!

And it was always nice to buy the school lunch every so often, particularly for the snacks they had (which still make me drool). I believe I was able to do that about once a week.

I bring leftover food to work, that way i have more time to relax rather than going out all the time to buy food.

hurm...actually i prefer to buy my food than bring my food from home..

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Quote by -M-i-s-S-X-hurm...actually i prefer to buy my food than bring my food from home..

I'm on the same boat as her too. Not really into making my own lunch, sometimes I do but usually I'd rather go out around my lunch period and pick up something to eat from there.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

well i do both^^ i start working at 8 am so i pack my breakfast and eat it there but lunch is usually buyed

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

usually i buy food... but sometimes i like to try to bring my own bento... but i dunno if it's psychological or what. some how whenever i bring food, i always feel hungry easily and i'll end up having to buy some snacks after lunch..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i usually buy it. i'm too lazy to prepare my lunch in the morning.. :P

'' live life to the fullest''

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.