Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of Software do you use - Minitokyo

What kind of Software do you use

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Hi @ all first
I want ask you what programm do you use to create your walls or the scans. At the moment I have GIMP it's an free software with many functions. But there is noone in MT who works with the same program and so i cann't ask anyone for help. Now I looking for an other programm.
Can somebody help me, find a programm.
PLZ wrote too why you use it. ^^

Just tried it

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

W3ll, to scan i use one very crappy but i like it...Microsoft Photo Editor ^-^=It's simple, not too bad and it's included at Windows (brrrgh!)package.... To color, try PaintShop Pro, Canvas, etc...(never used but there's a lot of people here who can give you some advices....^-^=) Good luck.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

There's the Photoshop for the walls and there's a friend of mine who use it! It has very nice effects!
To scan you can use programs like that also!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

the most common used program is probably Photoshop in the versions 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0/CS

but Photoshop costs alot of money like 1000$+ so youll have to find another way to acquire it.

photoshop mostly :)
and cinema 4d for 3d stuff..

photoshop because it's the best ;) ..well there are other good ones too but Im used to it..
and cinema 4d because it doesnt suck up all my pc's resources like 3d studio max does :)

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

photoshop and paint shop pro.

Signature Image

Like I see the most of you use Photoshop.
thx for your comments

Just tried it

I use photoshop and Apophysis (still trying to get the hang of it though).
I've also tried Lightwave for some 3d stuff, but it's hard to figure everything out.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The PS rules; for special filtering I have some special programs.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I use Paint Shop Pro ver. 7.04 Its pretty good but I would also like to use Photoshop but I dont have that kind of money lol ^^ someday perhaps.

Small but Deadly.

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

i use photoshop since its the only one i could use but i also have adobe illustrator

I use Paint Shop Pro, Photo Shop, Flash MX and Bryce.

Signature Image

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Mostly Photoshop, like mostly everybody else.

Signature

cthrin

cthrin

shtick

i only have paint shop pro 7.0.. but i also have photoshop elements 2 on my computer :D Too bad I don't know how to use it very well -___-

- Cthrin

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

phtoshop, paint shop pro, illustrator....the usual photo softwares~

CrimsonGoddess

CrimsonGoddess

Marshmellow Lady

I use Photoshop 7.0 and Image ready, i dont really like using any other programmes..

Signature Image

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I use only Photoshop CS and Image Ready :) That's all :) Perhaps Paint Shop Pro later...

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

We've had this wayyyyyyy too many times. Closing~

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.