Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav seiyuu? ^^ - Minitokyo

fav seiyuu? ^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

*points dramatically*
Who's *your* favourite seiyuu?! :o

:) I like Seki Tomokazu, as my very favourite. Sings well to boot.

kotono mitsuishi!!!!!!! OMG, the woman is so talented! Usagi from Sailor Moon, Excel in Excel Saga, Ebichu in Orichuban Ebichu (If you don't know, don't ask... -_- ), Christy in the Dead or Alive games, Mink in DragonHalf...God, the list just goes on and on and on. Hell of a singer in character, too. :D *listens to "My Omelette" from DragonHalf*

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Megumi Hayashibara!!!! Always and forever her!! XD She's simply the best! Ranma-chan from Ranma ½, Ai-chan from Video Girl Ai, Lina from Slayers, Lime from Saber Marionette J... and the list goes on. ^___^

Signature Image

Suwabe Junichi. He's done a boatload of characters, including Fuuma from X, Atobe of Tenipuri, and Greed in Full Metal Alchemist. He's got a great voice. :)

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

uhh.. probably Ishida Akira O_o; the voice of chrno and athrun XD XD my fav characters from 2 of my fav shows ^^'

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

It likes a voice in the cool post of "megumi toyoguti".
for example, winry (Full Metal Alchemist)and....many ^ ^

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

ill go with Megumi Hayashibara as well, shes just done so many major roles and is quite good at singing imo

Ray075-1-74

Too smart for kev

Koyasu Takehito

Reason: He's done pretty much about any kind of role.
Look at his different type of military roles - Zechs (Gundam W) vs. Flaga (Gundam Seed) vs. Aoki, the long haired EVA operator! He epitomizes coolness as Takahashi Ryousuke in Initial D series, and can also be a complete fool as in Fool from Kaleido Star. He's also done narration if I remember correctly (not for an anime though). But anyway, he gets my vote!

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Ayumu/Osaka's seiyuu in Azumanga Daioh. Soooo cute! :) I wish she'd do more voices

Then prolly Midori Hirokawa (That how u spell it?). He did Zelgadis' voice in Slayers, and some other animes

Wah, cool~ ^_^ Anybody else?

Also, just thought I'd list some of Seki Tomokazu's credits: :D

Takahashi Keisuke (Initial D); Van Farnel (Tenkuu no Escaflowne); Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi); Suzuhara Touji (Evangelion); Kinomoto Touya (Card Captor Sakura); Daikouji Guy + Shiratori Tsukurou (Nadesico); Hidaka Ken (Weiss Kreuz); Ashton Anchors (Star Ocean EX); Haru Glory (rave); Eyes Rutherford (Spiral); Satoshi Hiwatari (DNAngel); Shuichi (Gravitation); Kyou Sohma (Fruits Basket); Domon Kashuu (G Gundam)...

Hehe~ and Yzak (Gundam Seed)'s image song "Shoot" is my favourite thing ever... XD Tho' "Bird" from Gravitation is pretty funky, too. ^_^

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

i like seki tomokazu, inoue kazuhiko and takayama minami!!!
and kasuga ayumu's seiyuu in azumanga daioh~

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Wah! Another Seki fan~ XD *dances*

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Akira Ishida!

Signature

Aya Hisakawa. She's done tons of chars in both games and anime (I think she was Xianghua in SC).

mechdan

Quiet PC enthusiast

Yes, she played Xianghua.

I have too many favorite seiyuu to list, but if I had to pick just one I think I'd say the truly legendary Kamiya Akira.

BTW, there's another beloved "Seki" out there--Seki Toshihiko. He's got a good following among fangirls since he does a lot of bishounen and he's got a cooooooool bishonene voice!

Isaac Kuo, quiet PC enthusiast

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i liked the guy that did the voice for spike from cowboy bebop
the person that did it for chrno/athuran and izak in gundam seed

i dont focus on the people that's behind the voice so i dont know any names :(

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Quote by sammoi liked the guy that did the voice for spike from cowboy bebop
the person that did it for chrno/athuran and izak in gundam seed
quote]

the person who did for chrno/athuran was Ishida Akira~
the one who did for Izak in gundam seed was Seki tomokazu~ XD

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Spike. o.o Yeah, his voice was cool...
*goes researching*

EDIT: Kouichi Yamadera voiced Spike. :)

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

umm how about glay?

Signature Image

I've not the slighest clue who/what Glay is. o.o

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Aya's voice from weiss kreuz. He sounds so cool. : )

Aya is voiced by Koyasu Takehito, I think. :)

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

me loves.... *ponders around*.. me loves... i think i better list it down... ^_^'
in no particular order
guys...
1. akira ishida <--omigosh !! i just love his voice !! i especially love him as... athrun !! *points to avvie and siggy* ^_^'
2. tomokazu seki <-- best singing seiyuu.. i love him as yzak from gundam seed, kyo of furuba, sousuke from fmp, etc...
3. toshihiko seki <-- another great singing seiyuu. and he can voice almost all sorts of characters !
4. ryoutarou okiayu <-- dark-san !!! ~hee~ xd
5. takehito koyasu <-- always the taichou !!
6. shinichirou miki <-- shannon-ni !!
umm.. i think that's all for the guys for now.. til i can think of more...

girls...
1. rie tanaka <-- i love her best for her songs in gundam seed !!!
2. maaya sakamoto <-- best female singing seiyuu !! now that she's in seed destiny ! eeeeeeeeeeekkk !!
3. megumi hayashibara <-- the legend
4. mitsuishi kotono <-- mama !!!
5. houko kuwashima <-- 2nd mama !! XD

~end of my list~
til i can think of more ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Ooh~ XD I totally agree with you. I love Tomokazu Seki's singing voice... and MaayaSakamoto. :)~<3

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.