Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav seiyuu? ^^ - Minitokyo

fav seiyuu? ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

kageroh

PsychoBixo

i love love love!!! Okiayu Ryoutarouo
K on gravitation, tezuka on the prince of tennis, brad on weiss kreuz

My fav seiyuu are: Romi Paku, Junko Takeuchi, Kujira, Shinichirou Miki, Takehito Koyasu,

XD

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Ayako kawasumi... She's in Ai Yori Aoshi, Mahoromatic, and a few other anime I like. I also like the male lead from AYA...

Meh, not very good with remembering these things.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Horie Yui in love hina, she has quite lovely voice :) , and mayaa sakamoto as hitomi in escaflowne.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I can't believe no one has mentioned Inoue Kikuko yet! She's the ultimate seiyuu legend!
My favorite seiyuu would be :) Inoue Kikuko :) 1st. (Names are typed with family name first, then their given names.)
Others I love are:
Hoshi Souichiro
Kawasumi Ayako (she plays piano, like me!)
Hisakawa Aya
Horie Yui
Touma Yumi
Tanaka Rie
Hiramatsu Akiko
Tamura Yukari
Takada Yumi
Hayashibara Megumi
... there's such too much to name!

For the english seiyuu (remember seiyuu means anime cast/voice actor):
Bridget Hoffman (aka Ruby Marlowe)
Dave Wittenberg
Michelle Ruff
Wendee Lee
Michael McConnohie
Lia Sargent
Kimberly Yates
Amanda Win Lee
David Lucas
Juliet Cesario
...and many more! I've got too many.

So yes, my no.1 favorite seiyuu is Inoue Kikuko. And for english seiyuu, Bridget Hoffman. :)

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

I love Hisakawa Aya and Ogata Megumi.
Ogata Megumi is my absolute favorite! She was the voice of Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon and Izumi from Full Moon wo Sagashite. She's done alot of other voices too, but these two are my favorites from her. ^^

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

Ogata Megumi \o_!! As Mabui said, she's done Haruka/Sailor Uranus' and Kwrama ( Yu Yu Hakusho ) voices.

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

Sanza-chan

Sanza-chan

The Sanzo Fangirl

Toshihiko Seki (Genjo Sanzo- Gensoumaden Saiyuki)! I am a huge fan of him! ^^ And also i like Akira Ishida (Cho Hakkai- Gensoumaden Saiyuki), Seki Tomokazu (Shuich Shindoui- Gravitation), Inoue Kazuhiko (Eiri Yuki (Gravitation), Yamaguchi Kappei (Ryuichi Sakuma- Gravitation), Hirata Hiroaki (Sha Gojyo- Gensoumaden Saiyuki), Kusao Takeshi (Kougaiji- Gensoumaden Saiyuki), and Ishikawa Hideo (Tatsuha Uesugi- Gravitation)! <--(If you haven't noticed they are all guys! lol!

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Shut up and die!" -Genjo Sanzo (Gensoumaden Saiyuki)

Hehe~ nice! Thanks for sharing, y'all. :D
i should also say that Suwabe Junichi rocks as Atobe Keigo in Prince of Tennis, heheh. His Cross With You character song is just perfect.

For English voices, I think Brian Drummond (Jack Sisco, Oscar Hemeros - Zoids; Aiden Avalon, Mr. Terada - Cardcaptors; Miliardo Peacecraft/Zechs Merquise, the real Trowa Barton, Professor G - Gundam Wing; Vegeta, Yajirobe - Dbz; et al) is a solid voice actor. XD Christopher R. Sabat (Narrator, Piccolo, et al. - Dbz) is cool, too. XD And Scott McNeil (Piccolo, Android 16, Nappa, Jeice - Dbz; Duo Maxwell, Colonel Sedici - GW; Logan/Wolverine - X-men; Captain Stoeller, Koga, Major Polta - Zoids; Kouga - Inu Yasha, et al)... I'll hush now. XD

I won't be very original if I say Megumi Hayashibara ( Linna Inverse female Ranma etc..) and Miki Narahashi (Shin-chan rocks :))))).

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

My favorite women seiyuu is Romi Paku (Ed - FMA, Heimdall - MaLoki, Katsushiro - Samurai 7, Temari - Naruto)!
And men: Koyasu Takehito (Freyr - MaLoki, Ukyo - Samurai 7, Aya - Weiss Kreuz)

Hmm, should be Saiga Mitsuki and Hoshi Souichirou. They're both cool and really like they're voices. XD

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Mari Iijima - Lynn Minmay from Macross
Maaya Sakamoto - Hitomi of Escaflowne

hmm well most of the mainstream seiyuu have been named off (Hisakawa Aya, Ogata Megumi, Mitsuishi Kotono, Hayashibara Megumi, Sakamoto Maaya) but to represent a few others:

Sakurai Tomo (Makimachi Misao/Rurouni Kenshin, Shayla-Shayla/El Hazard)
Iwao Junko (Konno Mitsune/Love Hina, Daidouji Tomoyo/Card Captor Sakura)
Ouhara Sayaka (Layla/Kaleido Star, Raquel-nee/Scrapped Princess)
Orikasa Fumiko (Ciel/Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Hikari/Haibane Renmei)
Orikasa Ai (Ryoko/Tenchi Muyo, Quatre/Gundam Wing)
Tomizawa Michie (Hino Rei/Sailor Moon, Kanzaki Sumire/Sakura Taisen)
Yokoyama Chisa (Sasami/Tenchi Muyo, Shinguji Sakura/Sakura Taisen)
Fuchizaki Yuriko (Himemiya Anthy/Utena, Li Kouran/Sakura Taisen)
Hidaka Noriko (Seta Soujiriou/Rurouni Kenshin, Tendou Akane/Ranma ½)

*rofl* XD I think it's quite amusing how many females voice the young boys. Prince of Tennis' Echizen Ryoma, too. :) Voiced by Minagawa Junko-- she's very good at changing her voice. XD

How about the one who did Goku's voice in all of Dragon Ball? She's a female too. Anyone know her name?

Yup, Goku's seiyuu is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure in GT her name's Stephanie Nadolny. :)
I think Nadolny also did Gohan in Dbz; Saffron Henerson voiced young Goku and also Gohan in Dbz - or maybe that's the British version. ^_^' I forget.

Quote by chaosEhhh, I meant the original Japanese voice. n.nU Yeah, that's it.

*rofl* Sorry. XD Ehh, don't know the original seiyuu. ^_^' Could probably find out, but... eh.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I sayyyy megumi hayashibara =) gosh she is sho totally awesome *_____*~~~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Wheee~~ seiyuu!!
...:Female:...
~> Megumi Hayashibara, Junko Iwao, Ayako Kawasumi, Inoue Kikuko, Sakurai Tomo, Mitsuishi Kotono, Miki Fujitani, Mayumi Asano and Mayo Suzukaze~! *^^*

...:Male:...
~>Tomokazu Seki, Toshihiko Seki, Yuuji Ueda and Kanemaru Junichi!! :D

Oooh, looks like I got many~ Heehee! *^^*

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Did you people know that Kawasumi Ayako (Koishi in Please Teacher!, Aoi in Ai Yori Aoshi, and Mahoro in Mahoromatic) plays the piano?
She composed her own pieces for the anime Piano, and of course we all know that she's the main lead in Piano.

Just to refresh what I've said:
Inoue Kikuko!
Kazami Mizuho in Please Teacher!
Belldandy in Ah! My Goddess
Haruna in Tenchi Forever

and...
Bridget Hoffman!
Kazami Mizuho in Please Teacher!
Belldandy in Ah! My Goddess Movie and Mini-Goddesses
Maehara Shinobu in Love Hina

fao

I like Sakamoto Maaya.
Her song is so good.
But she merely regards the people who are as it not being seiyuu.

Kei- no, I didn't. :o But that sounds supremely cool.

fao- I'm not really sure what you're sayin (sorry!) but I totally agree Maaya Sakamoto has an incredible voice. :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.