Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What time is better to post? - Minitokyo

What time is better to post?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

I was wondering about the better hours or days to post stuff, scans, wallpapers, whatever?
I post three WPs tonight and the traffic was very very low....so I wondered what time of the day, or what days are better to post things....=)

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

ah... anyday I think.. and if there aren't any Americans online... not that I dislike Americans, but they probably take up most bandwith...

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Well, I dont think afternoons are very good since I didn't get a lot of responses on a thread I put up yesterday. I'd say early mornings and evenings. Those are times people are usually home. During mid day, they're usually out someplace with a friend or friends, or are at work.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

o well for me the best days are the weekdays at 6-8 PM pacific time

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Hmm, I see...thanks... :D
Guess I will have to synch my watch for those hours....

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by Gamefishah... anyday I think.. and if there aren't any Americans online... not that I dislike Americans, but they probably take up most bandwith...

I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe considering when there's a thread about nationality a majority of the people on there aren't American. Then again, the Americans might not be responding to it as much so I could be wrong.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

from germany for me the best time is morning or forenoon.

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.