Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Cheeky Angel - Minitokyo

A Cheeky Angel

Tagged under Tenshi na Konamaiki

page 1 of 1 5 total items

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

I love this series, it's really, really good. To me, it looks as if it's a better version of Ranma 1/2. It's not as popular because it hasn't been dubbed into english yet, and probably never will. In Japanese, it's called "Tenshi no Konamaiki," if anyone is planning to check it out. So, are there any other ACA fans here?

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, the manga is already licensed by Viz, but the anime isn't. Anime-Empire has already subbed all 50 episodes of it, so yah.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

wee.. hello. ^^ i watched some of the episodes and i liked the story itself... as well as the characters.. ^^ Yay! for Megumi... havent seen the manga though.. -.-

na-chan

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

My brother have watched the whole series, and he thinks that its really good. If im going to watch ACA I have to get used to the style. I cant stand their mouthes (I dont know if its the right spelling :\). But im sure that I will love the series if I just take my time and watch. Im looking forward to that time ^^

Signature Image

Lumenesca

Lumenesca

Anime Watcher O__O

I want to see it ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.