Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sour or Sweet? - Minitokyo

Sour or Sweet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey Peoples, ^-^ Anyways, I was wondering what do people like best, Sour stuff or Sweet? I personally like Sour stuff over Sweet, but don't get me wrong I still like Sweet stuff too. I just prefere Sour over Sweet most of the time. So guys tell me, what do you prefere, Sour stuff or Sweet stuff? Go ahead guys, hit me with all you got. Sour or Sweet? Hmm...... -Kiyomi1819-

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

I Think......Maybe Sour, Even If I Do Like Sweet...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Sorry but as the quote states these threads aren't really approved of here

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

never realy thought about it

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I think i like sweet better than sour!! And my name has the word sweet in it, too!! lol!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Can I...Can I say both?

sweet because i know stellar is sweet. XD

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Im a sour person.
I love sour stuff.
I have once burned a layer of skin off my tongue with Warheads candies.

Quote by fatsobobIm a sour person.I love sour stuff.
I have once burned a layer of skin off my tongue with Warheads candies.

Kiyomi1819 says Whoa!? HA HA! Thats funny! XD

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.