Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (almost) New here - Minitokyo

(almost) New here

page 1 of 1 14 total items

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Good evening folks!

I 've actually been around for a couple weeks, but I was looking in my guestbook and about 3 people in a row said something like "wow, you're still pretty new here", and I realized I'd never posted an intro thread. So I made this post to kinda throw my name out there.

My userpage says Germany because I work overseas, but I actually grew up on the east coast USA. Got into anime when a friend hooked me on Love Hina, and it kind of progressed from there. I'll be playing with sigs and avatars for a little while...it's tricky to decide what images to use, but at least I have something other than a blue M for an avatar now...

That's all I can think of for now...holler back!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

LOL Welcome (a delayed welcome though) to mt!!! :D

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by Archer79LOL Welcome (a delayed welcome though) to mt!!! :D

lol i was just going to say the same^-^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Welcome, since I saw a post you just made in Help section about a person wants to level up, I suppose you already read the Forum Guidelines and hopefully MT policy and Help section as well. So you're ready to not being a noob anymore ;) Take good care ^.^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Even though you aren't totally new and minty fresh, you still get a great welcome! :D I hope you continue to enjoy your time at MT!

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Hey...just wanna say welcome to MT. Hope you'll have a great time here. Later dayz! (",)

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Welcome to MT. Hope you'll have fun.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello somebodyelse! welcome to minitokyo! nice to meet you!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! NCE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU.Hope you like it.Welcome you anytime anyplace !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

Hey somebodyelse-kun ! Welcome to MT !
I'm quite new here myself...well not so new as well :P
Be free to add me as your friend
Enjoy your stay !

Signature

welcome im kind of new atleast my username is my old username was tsukasa4415 and well i forgot my password and before i just kept myself logged in and well for some reason minitokyo logged me out so when i tried to log back in i couldnt remember my password and i have never really started a hi im new here thread because i dont know how well anyways welcome and have fun with this site

welcome somebodyelse

"Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being here." <- delayed welcome...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Wow...I wasn't expecting this many responses! Seems like there's a pretty good sense of community here. Thanks everybody!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.