Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if your best friend likes your BF/GF???? - Minitokyo

what would you do if your best friend likes your BF/GF????

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

I wont know what to do other half of me is wanting to slap her upside the head with my shoe, and my other half is speechless. But, i wouldnt let a guy get between my friendship with her. Sure Ill be sad, but if I lose my BF there will be another one Im sure!! but if I lose my bff there wont be another one!!! So, which one will you choose?? your best friend or your boyfriend???

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well. I wont do nothing bad. After all. He is my bestfriend. I would just pretend like nothing happend. But if thier going out? I would slap the shit out of him and tell him that she was mine first.

Edit: You cant chang on how people feel about one another...

Signature Image

I would say something like, "What are you talking about?! You know I've never had a girlfriend before! >_< "

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Honestly, I'd try and talk to the friend, and see what's totally up...like; ask the friend why they like your bf at this point, while your going out with him...or something along those lines. But, if you had to 'lose' one of them...lose the bf...good friends are hard to find anymore, and bf's are replaced over time.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

I'd be ok with it, as long as she doesn't push herself onto him. If I broke up with him and THEN they went out... who cares?

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

if my best friend liked my GF, i'd simply tell him that i don't want him to hang out while we're together because i would be uncomfortable with it and let my GF know

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

I wouldn't know what to do........I guess I would try to ignore it, and pray that nothing develops between the two......and I probably would try to keep her away from him, lol.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I wouldn't do anything. As long as nothing serious happens, I don't see much of a problem.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

you should realy go with your heart on this one yes there will be other BF's, maybe you should talk to him about it

If your boyfriend/girlfriend is loyal to you then there shouldn't be a problem.. but if they aren't then you're probably not right in that relationship you're having anyways. Just a thought..

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Hmmm.........then i told her that she's messin with my pal !!
nah.....Ill have alittle gurl talk with her and see if everythin turns out right!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by miraku-spikeWell. I wont do nothing bad. After all. He is my bestfriend. I would
just pretend like nothing happend. But if thier going out? I would slap
the shit out of him and tell him that she was mine first. Edit: You
cant chang on how people feel about one another...

I agree... :)

i wouldn't do anything bad to my bestfriend or friend... but if he tries to steal my GF, I'll finish him and sends him to HELL!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

I would sleep through it. Then just ignore it. ^_^

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i'd just keep my distance away from her and dont try to talk to her as much as anymore.

i cant do anything about it, but if i have to, i'd just say something like "good luck with your bf", and walk off without her reply.

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I will talk to my GF first and my best friend.Then let we all together to solve it !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

We'd have this massive orgy and in the middle of it, I'd rape him and sodomize him with a 20 foot pole and stick it so far up his ass that he dies a horrible death.

Then I'd continue on with the sex.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i would smack my supposed "best friend"...nah i'm kidding...i would actually talk to them and get their mutual opinion

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i whould tell him to stay of and find somone els, and if he keeps trying or somthing.....well i dont think you wanna know what i would do(if i had a katana i would kill him with it, or atleast beat the hell out of him and then send him to hell) but i dont even have a gf and i bet i never will so it will never happend

It is time for you to drown

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

if my best friend likes my BF, i would actually be pretty pissed since she knows that im with that guy, and that could also possibly mess up our friendship, but i would probably still talk it out with her about that

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I would pick my boyfriend true love comes only once.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

Kill she.
Just kidding xD.

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Well speaking from personal experience... I was dating a guy and while dating him completly fell for his best friend but didn't realize this until after we broke up with each other. I was very hurt andhis best friend just always understood what I was thinking and feeling. He was a great comfort and we started to date not very long after I broke up with his best friend, my ex. We slowly began to fall in love and I'm still with him it's almost been 4 years now. My ex and my bf didn't talk for a good month but later started to hang out again. To this day we are all friends.

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

*sigh*
I don't place my trust carelessly
my best friend wouldn't betray me even if he did have a thing for my gf

now... as for the question...
it really depends on the gf situation
if I'm not that into my gf then I would prob dump her and let him ask her out
if it was a serious relationship then I would just keep dating her... like I said... my best friend wouldn't do anything to hurt me

there is nothing I can do. what is mine will stay as mine, what isn't mine can go with whatever it desires. this goes to my pets as well, but I don't think they want to leave me >.< It's not really up to me, it's up to the person that's stuck in between.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.