Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 something i just noticed in the end of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - Minitokyo

something i just noticed in the end of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ive been burning all the anime on my hdd so i can fdisk it and repartition everything. while doing so ive started rewatching some of the things i have. when i got to KGNE, i watched the first 2 eps, then the last one. while watching the ending seeing haruka and akane in the cafe i did a double take and had to go back. i just now noticed that the name on the book is Murakami Haruka. i guess this could just be an alias, but maybe not...

on a similiar note i got looking at the title of the book and wanted to know what it translated to. suprisingly enough, one of the first results on google was too animesuki forums with a full translation of the book. after seeing that the story makes much more sense than what was read in the anime, and made for a little better sense of closure.

i cant post this without giving my thoughts on the series, lol. i really get into the sob stories, i guess at some point i start putting myself in takayukis shoes and decide what i would do which then becomes what i wish he did, which makes it all the more depressing. i think all the characters were pretty good, they just made a few bad decisions, like mitsuki, practically flinging herself at takayuki. i didnt really like the ending at first, but in the end it worked out for the best (no pun intended :P). i dont feel bad for haruka about how it ended, just that she had to go through all that suffering, if you think about it, she made out the best of anyone, she fulfilled her dream of going to college then becoming a writer and has a published book with more in the works. Takayuki and Mitsuki dropped everything when the accident happened, never went to college. i suppose they could have gotten lucky and done failry well for themselves without college degrees, or maybe they went back, but since haruka is by far my favorite character, i like to think they ended up lower middle class scrubs, lol.

edit: why do apostraphes and quotes turn into that garbage? screw it, ill just post the link, with all the quotes and stuff its hard to read

http://forums.animesuki.com/archive/index.php/t-4676.html

[MAY HAVE SPOILERS]

well if u think materialistically thats true i guess, but i think mitsuki and takyuki got out really well, i mean, theyre together!

the one that made it out the worse would be akane i think, im pretty sure she has feelings for takyuki, but then the guilt of betraying her sister would be killing her, and then mitsuki getting takayuki in the end wouldve hurt her bad. don't forget her sister, haruka, went into a coma for a few years >.<

but then again, shes achieving her dream of becoming a really good swimmer. :D

Akane did suffer, just watch Akane Maniax to see what I mean

Signature Image

i guess i just hate takayuki for making those girls cry over his sorry ass

this is a good example of how a show can still be entertaining despite having comtemptible characters

I hate all the characters in KgNE, but I still like it
SaiKano is the same (I only liked Akemi in that show)

anime tends to sport near perfect ppl with gimmicky flaws
its nice to watch anime with truly flawed, human characters

Thats how most drama anime is setup

Signature Image

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

SPOILERS AHEAD>>>>

man, i really liked haruka when the anime started. I mean, O_o tht was hot! Didnt know she would dare to do it! O_O but... man... really shocked me when she had an accident.

Uhh.. and umm.... later i sorta like mitsuki, but... man.. it's really hard to choose.
i mean, at one end there's haruka which i like, but the another, there's mitsuki, which i like too, but, it's not right just to date her since haruka's in a coma. But, she was suffering like crap, so @_@! eitherways, this anime is really good.
(though i liked the drama, it would be really nice if haruka didnt met an accident T_T)

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

(response to OroItachi)
Well, yah its surprising they did it. But remember Haruka had all these feelings building up inside her since freshmen year. Then If you imagine how shy she is around him, and how much Mitsuki helped her to ask him out. Its really romantic.

I like Mitsuki the least. I give her good points for practically carrying Takayuki for a year after Haruka's accident. And i even give her good points for admitting the truth to Haruka about Takayuki and herself. But i really feel like shes the least noble out of all them. Even by accident, it was her fault that Takayuki didn't arrive on time to meet Haruka. Aside from that Haruka's physical appearance is to die for. Her girlish cute attitude really makes me like her.

true, but he was running late as it was. If she didnt stop him, he might of gotten there just in time to see the accident, which would be even more tramatizing...in my opinion. And I am glad it ended the way it did, Haruka became the writer she always wanted to be, Takayuki and Mitzuki finaly are together...as in Mitzukis feelings were returned this time. I was surfing the web awhile ago looking for the manga and I saw a screen of one, and it was ap ic of Mitzuki reading the book Haruka wrote to her son, which looks alot like Takayuki...after seeing that, It made me really want the mangas, but I cant find it :-(

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.