Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Naruto Opening & Ending Video - Minitokyo

Favourite Naruto Opening & Ending Video

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

yup, i mean the video ONLY. it has nothing to do with the openind/ending theme songs.

my favourite opening video would be the 4th opening.
to me, it's rather interesting that the opening is featured like a scroll rolling out and showing everyone on it and i also like the fact that part of it(like new characters etc) would be revealed at the later episodes :)

my favourite ending video would be the 9th ending.
the video is so sad with sakura and naruto wishing sasuke to come back. (STUPID sasuke!) even though, the video is rather upsetting. i like the way they portrayed the sadness within naruto and sakura... sakura crying and naruto staring sadly into the sky while both of them sit back to back on the boat, i think. the 'faling stars' are rather interesting too.

what about you guys? :D i wanna know!

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating "favorites" threads, anything to do with songs or otherwise. ;)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I liked the one when naruto is sleeping through part of the ending. Thats the only ending that really touched me.

I cant remember which though....

(I know i am being very vague oh well it was over a year ago since i've seen it)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.