Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2 sections for recent submissions - Minitokyo

2 sections for recent submissions

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I guess my suggestion is, that it would be REALLY nice if the recent submissions were seperated into 2 sections. One for recent scans and one for recent wallpapers. Not that I dislike the way it is now, really... it's just that when you spend hours working on a wallpaper and post it... and it leaves the "Recent Submissions" section on the main page within 15 minutes... well you feel kinda jipped ;) It'd be nice if your recent submission made it a few hours at least. Obviously this depends on submission levels at the time, but things seem to always get bumped off by a slew of uploaded scanned images.

Anyway.. that's my 2 bucks worth.
- DP

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Scans don't show up in the recent submissions. Only wallpapers, doujin, and abstract art show up in the frontpage~ ^^ And from the last time I checked, it takes an average of 2-3 hours for work to get bumped out of the page.

Oh really? I didn't realize scans didn't show up there... Well that's cool. :) Some of the doujin must look like scans to me so props to those people ;) Still though... that 2-3 hour average... I'm skeptical.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

it depends when you submit your work ^^ well for me, i try to upload it when everybody else is online, because:

A) All mah friends are online, and comment mah wall xd
b) Other ppl see it and comment it or even maybe add it to their favourites.
C) There's more ppl online to comment your work.
D) The friends get notified when you submit a work so you'll definitely earn some comments and fav's from them neways ;)

these are the good points, the bad ones are like:

A) Everybody else is submitting their Wallpapers
B) It get's pushed down pretty fast XD or pretty slow, it's relative

erm, well i guess it's actually quite okay the way it is.... XD for me at least but i didnt make a wallpaper recently b'cause im trying to complete mah personal wallpaper page where ill feature my own wallpapers...

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

it would be alos nice to show those (animewalls, doujin and abstarc art) on different pages, because it really is a bit frustating, since there are a lot of members now and some of them post my las walls, the best i've made in my opinion, are least downloadad due to short exposition. ;_;.

Maybe a rate option will help people's work to remain seen even after some time of being posted.
im gonna start a thread, just to check opinions. XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

One of my walls before only lasted for an hour, but when I checked MT the next day, My wall was on the fav of the day!!! I guess people also look at the galleries rather than the recent stuff only...^_^

tip: on weekends, there are more people so when you submit something, it will get bumped off quickly BUT, many people would rate and download it in that short amount of time....

.....it's your choice if when will you upload stuff..^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.