Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does school mean to you? - Minitokyo

What does school mean to you?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

This is just a question I found in the last manga of the GTO series and I just want to know how you guys would answer it.

For me school is like a bootcamp with a that only last from 7am to 4:30pm(that's my school hours) the only other differents is that you get Sunday and Saturdays off and you get homework. Here in the Philppines they even have uniforms in fact sometimes in my school some guy get a hair cut because the teachers think their hairs to long.

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! For me ,school is my second house !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

sleeping in a public place and getting yelled at by bypolar women all day whose rooms smell
like musk, BO, and other undefinable smells you would never think up in yer wildest nighrmare
plus bein stuck in their fer an hour and a half
note:last years deffinitionthisyears deffinition
nothing but pain in the ass work

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

school for me is hell

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

Well I guess your right it isn't all that bad after all that where I can hang with my friends. And watch the humorous antics of my classmates.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

school is like a test of our abilities and a test of how much knowlegde we can attian from out teacher but i think school is easy college is hard

What Can Any One Do ?

simply a step I have to take to reach where I want to be

Another place to have sex.

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

For me school is just something that will get me better chances of getting a better job than my mom. I really hate school but I can't really do anything better with my life right now!

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Go to school, get qualifications, get good job, get loads of money.

If I don't I die because this world isn't a communist world anymore. If you don't pay you get nothing. So we have money to live because you need to pay for food, pay for a home, pay for travel, pay for school stuff, pay for health treatment, EVERYTHING!

So basically, If I don't go to school....I'll die in the future. :) Does it make sense? We literally pay to live

Signature

school kind of feels like a prison except you can go home at the end of the day and you get homework but i dont wear uniforms which thats a plus but you have to follow the dress code and thats kind of hard to do because what they say you cant wear seems to be the only thing you can wear

School is a cruel place to go if you do not fit in to the "popular" groups.

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I view school in a twofold light. One side is expressed very well by Emeralis above (& below in my quote), the other is as a place of academic study. That's what I really like, learning everything. I don't like doing the work, but I love to learn it. Even if I forget, to tell the truth I don't mind because it just means I can learn it again. That isn't a situation I relish - I'd prefer to learn something else - but it is acceptable to me from this point of view. It's the other one which taints it for me (see below).

Quote by EmeralisGo to school, get qualifications, get good job, get loads of money.

If I don't I die because this world isn't a communist world anymore. If you don't pay you get nothing. So we have money to live because you need to pay for food, pay for a home, pay for travel, pay for school stuff, pay for health treatment, EVERYTHING!

So basically, If I don't go to school....I'll die in the future. :) Does it make sense? We literally pay to live

This world never was communist. A few places tried, but they failed... they let monsters get on top of the pile. That's what Marx, Lenin, et al. didn't think about. That some individuals are filth. As Edward Abbey once said, 'Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top.' Communism is in part a system based upon stability. It requires stability to work. It also requires integrity of those on top to work. You won't get both at once for long, so it's doomed.

Of course, I agree with everything else you said... it's a massive pity. 'Pay to live' indeed!

Well school right now is hell for me but i would mean i can find a better job and better career in teh future... i hope ^^

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Two words, hell. Dont think I ever learned anything from skool.

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

for me it was a battle field one I miss

Signature Image

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i dont know its sorta like hell buts its okay

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

An environment where you can be judged right or wrong.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

For me, it is a place where you study so that you can get a job in the future, but I also considered it as a place to meet TRUE friends

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

Quote by KhoriilyaSchool is a cruel place to go if you do not fit in to the "popular" groups.

There are not "popular" groups here. But there are still some bully thou they can be considered endangered. But all-in-all everyone gets along.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hah. School is where they brainwash you.

Brownie the Cat

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I'm surprised to see so many people that take school so seriously... I never take it seriously!
I never study and still have good marks/grades.
Yeah school IS important but i figure there is more than life than school and studying. Most of the people who study hard their whole life end up dying without any real joyful moments in their lives. The whole life Studying hard and working hard never having time for themselves.
In the morning you wake up and go to work you come in the evening and eat something and go straight to bed and the next day is the same over and over again...
But there is also so many people that hang out here at MT the whole day so i thing there is so many people that are not into studying as i think they are... :)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

School is a Nonsense.
but i can only enjoy it with some Idiot classmates and Monsters Called Teacher

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.