Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT just got me pissed!!! - Minitokyo

MT just got me pissed!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Okay, I past this fanart my sister drew. It was titled "Yaya from Othello" So yeah, I passed it and the first time they accepted it. Then when I checked, this bot chi said that I was violationg the law of MT or something. It says that it wasn't an original and something something like that. They also says that I or rather my sis copied it straightly from its original drawing. It's just so messed up!!!

Sis would never do that. And that artwork wasn't a copy. Can't they see the drawing smudeges and mistakes and such? Ugh. I'm so pissed.
http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cF0cQxCr0v9zC_7csV3avRpnBJ0oxBzoTGNaTdAr1_yN40sJ9JGhZPXgb05DDoOkv_-SDaKgCmU_paCLgqdpjQ/Scans%20/mimi.jpg

They deleted one of my wallpapers and said it was done quickly -_-

Quote by sangel99They deleted one of my wallpapers and said it was done quickly -_-

Aww! That is so unfair...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well if you want to dispute the wrongful deletion of your sis's work there is a thread to do it in but I keep forgetting the name of it so your just going to have to search for it on your own unless someone else posts the link to it

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

theyve deleted a bunch of mine saying it was done to quickly and too simpilictic.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Quote by Kira-samatheyve deleted a bunch of mine saying it was done to quickly and too simpilictic.

Well. Thats just not right. >_<

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Kira-samatheyve deleted a bunch of mine saying it was done to quickly and too simpilictic.

This is not the proper manner for handling moderator/member disputes. Please review the guidelines at support.minitokyo.net

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

My wallpaper was deleted ;__;

You can use this official complaint thread to voice your complaints.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

to debate the deletion of one of your submissions, you can go to the inquiry system
http://support.minitokyo.net/inquiry/
and make your inquiry under the category 'submissions' i think it is ^_^. then i guess that the mods will tell you to submit it again, and it'll be okay, won't get deleted again, if you argue your point.
hope that helps XP

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

All my submissions were deleted... I know how you feel .

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

Quote by MuhammadAll my submissions were deleted... I know how you feel .

yeah for some reason mine keep getting deleted, especially the one's that i love!

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

As pointed ouy by EternalParadoz and Anjhurin this is not a proper place for such disputes. If you do not agree with the deletion, either post in this thread: My wallpapers were deleted... or use the Support Inquiry system.

Also, this kind of things can be solved in a calm and proper manner.

Closed.

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I will also note one other thing. ...mt is very much about wallpapering. That's one of the main reasons why people have to wait to level 10 before they can download scans. ....You submitted a scan. However, I do not see how it could be integrated into a wallpaper in its current form. ...I believe that alone is justification for removal.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.