Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Fate/Stay Night? - Minitokyo

What is Fate/Stay Night?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I've been hearing a little about Fate/Stay Night recently, but I don't know what it is. There's a gallery devoted to it here, and I know some basic info, but I don't know anything like the basic plot or even the characters. So, what is Fate/Stay Night?

I guess I should have this in the game section...

It 's originally an Hgame. (2004 getchu best selling)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

WOw, it's really young, from the fervor about it, I'd thought it was a bit older.

Fate/Stay Night is the first game release by Type-Moon (the people behind Shingetsutan Tsukihime) after becoming a commercial company.

Introduction from The Moonlit World...
"Fate/Stay Night is about war between seven sorcerers (Masters) and their familiars (Servants). The last one standing is said to attain the Holy Grail, which will grant them their wish."

F/SN is currently being made into an anime, which is scheduled to start in January of 2006 (I think). Produced by Geneon. Animated by Studio Deen. More importantly, Type-Moon is apparently taking part in the project (hurrah!).

If you want anymore info. just check out The Moonlit World (a Type-Moon fansite):
http://www.geocities.com/max3075/top.htm
There are loads of spoilers there. You have been warned. ;)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.