Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Military? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

In my contry military is a must. If you dont join the military you're going to jail. Is it the same in your country? Or is it profesional so you dont have to join unless you want to?

I dont want to go coz i'm a peaceful person. What do you think about that?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I think thats not fair, how are people going to determine your destiny, you must determine that for yourself,

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yes i know but the government is making you go. You dont have a chois really. But you go for 6 months just to pass the basic training and stuff. Or you can go and work for them for a year for free that means youre doing a job but you dont get paid. Sucks huh?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There's another active (last post within 4 weeks) thread that discusses mandatory military service for one's country:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28005/

Try to use the searchbox before creating new threads ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

I spent ten years in the military in my country. We are an all volunteer service. I did get some good training, and I've been everywhere from south america to japan. I do know of several other countries who do the same or even longer tours. Personally everyone in this country needs to spend some time in service, it would do most of them some good. It won't last long, and you may get something valuable from it. There are many things to do inservice that have little to do with fighting or killing other people. Perhaps if you focus your efforts on getting into one of these areas, you could avoid the parts that you object to.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by unicorn2006There's another active (last post within 4 weeks) thread that discusses mandatory military service for one's country:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28005/
Try to use the searchbox before creating new threads ^^

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.