Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite type of music? - Minitokyo

Favorite type of music?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Just curious what you people like for type of music. For me it's all types of rock and heavy metal, aint that much into rap and pop 8P

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Mainly jazz, symphonic/orchestral, and a healthy dose of jpop.

I only listen to one kind of music, the good kind ^_____^

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

anime music...i like BGM's call me wierd if u want

Maybe i'm different, i can hear all of type ^_^

dont have a favorite, i listen to everything

Mine is a mix between R&B and Alternative.

mamimi

fr

indy, classic, opera, anything with cello, some electronic, undescribable, kitsh, '80s, and others I guess.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

Michelle Branch, the best singer!!!

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

Trance, progressive, house, techno, breaks, and trip hop for me.

Quote by crapmonsterdont have a favorite, i listen to everything

Damn straight. Good music exists in every genre.

paied

paied

*blink*

electronica { techno trance rave industrial } and Enigma.

jpop and rock!!

~mintyness~
Signature

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by h3llb3ntI only listen to one kind of music, the good kind ^_____^

Same here! I've found something to like in every genre you can name, including ones you probably dont know about, such as barbarian metal.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

hmm, i choosed "trance etc.", but goa is my fav (and that is not techno or trance). :D

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

just to clarify, the genres you have specified are very very narrow.
rock/metal has at least 20 sub categories and they are all unique, which makes this rather hard for me.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Thx for all your replies people, I actually thought that there would be more people into Rap :D But of course, maybe they have chosen not to answer 8P

Quote by Vesperjust to clarify, the genres you have specified are very very narrow.
rock/metal has at least 20 sub categories and they are all unique, which makes this rather hard for me.

heh well I was pretty much limited in poll answers (5), so I tried to pick the ones I thought would be the most popular choices :\

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Trance, techno, Linkin Park and Evanescence, Enigma,Games OST (and some Animes too),........depends on the mood^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

anime & game ost, classical, techno, rock, celtic, metal, other stuff....

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

Metal, no question. I like pretty much everything excluding country rock and pop (besides J-pop of course). Metal is just my favorite.

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

i would have to say Jpop in the list cause its too great but i also listen to alternative, pop, rock, r&b and some rap

al kind ..but only if it makes sens :D

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

hmmm, i listen to everything but i do like techno a lot, but i love angel of love by cham (the main song out of perfect blue)

Signature

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

just seeing if this go's through as a double post

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.