Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ask the Atheist - Minitokyo

Ask the Atheist

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Quote by Archer79

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmBloody good luck is a more than satisfactory answer. Consider the size
of the universe. Do you realize how very few planets can support life?
I don't know either, but it's a very, very small fraction of the
plantets and planetoids out there. Random chance is in every way a
better explanation of how and why things are than some divine presence.
Let's say there is some higher power. The sheer scale and vastness of
its power is beyond all humans' (and I mean everyone at once)
comprehension. I hardly think a being, force, or whatever you want to
call it really cares about what a few billion insignificant thinking
fleshbags do on their insignificant little ball of rock, eh?

Good thing His care is all about love then, huh?

All about love? what kind of sick, twisted mind created a species capable of all the horrible crap we do? Or is it more "testing" to see if we can remain pure? Maybe it's the devil! What kind of loving force would condemn its creations to an eternity of suffering?

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrm

Quote by Archer79

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmBloody good luck is a more than satisfactory answer. Consider the size

All about love? what kind of sick, twisted mind created a species capable of all the horrible crap we do? Or is it more "testing" to see if we can remain pure? Maybe it's the devil! What kind of loving force would condemn its creations to an eternity of suffering?

Just leave it at that, because religious people can't prove there is a god, so they respond to our long, thought out refutations with a small sentence or nothing at all.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Koutetsu

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrm

Quote by Archer79

Quote by DaemonPhyreWy(...) good luck is a more than satisfactory answer. Consider the size
fleshbags do on their insignificant little ball of rock, eh?[/quote

Just leave it at that, because religious people can't prove there is a god, so they respond to our long, thought out refutations with a small sentence or nothing at all.

So you believe suffering is God's will? I doubt it. ...Especially since many of the greatest things in life are a result from our nature. ...Provided God is the creator, he is also the author of such blessings. To the contrary, it seems that suffering is the opposite of what God has requested. ...Which is why acts that cause people to suffer are considered 'sins'. Jesus taught with actions of peace and healing. ...He even had one of His deciples put away his sword when Jesus was arrested. ...From the scriptures, I find it dificult to believe that God wants us to suffer. ...Certainly, scripture and my experience seem to convey the contrary.

Koutetsu, can you prove there is a God then? ....Can you even prove that you are physically present on this planet? ...Nothing is absolutely provable. ...Or completely deniable. Your point states the obvious. God cannot be proven. But nonetheless, proof or not, the truth does not change.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

No, I don't believe suffering is god's will, because that would be akin to saying that I believe there is a god, which I do not. I'm saying that if your all-powerful lord really was real, he'd be an asswipe for not using a little of that power to stop suffering, eh?

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Quote by Archer79

Quote by Koutetsu

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrm

Quote by Archer79[quo(...) good luck is a more than satisfactory answer. Consider the size

So you believe suffering is God's will? I doubt it. ...Especially since many of the greatest things in life are a result from our nature. ...Provided God is the creator, he is also the author of such blessings. To the contrary, it seems that suffering is the opposite of what God has requested. ...Which is why acts that cause people to suffer are considered 'sins'. Jesus taught with actions of peace and healing. ...He even had one of His deciples put away his sword when Jesus was arrested. ...From the scriptures, I find it dificult to believe that God wants us to suffer. ...Certainly, scripture and my experience seem to convey the contrary.
Koutetsu, can you prove there is a God then? ....Can you even prove that you are physically present on this planet? ...Nothing is absolutely provable. ...Or completely deniable. Your point states the obvious. God cannot be proven. But nonetheless, proof or not, the truth does not change.

God cannot be proven, so in other words, he does not exist. I can prove that I am physically here on this planet, ever heard of "I think, therefore I am." ? And about you saying nothing is absolutely proveable, that is pretty odd that you say that, because you can prove that a car is made of metal, you can prove that the earth is the 3rd planet in our solar system, you can prove that evolution occured, and you can prove that a mirror is reflective, but I guess you just look past that and are only talking about god. I can prove that god doesn't exist, I will prove it when I die.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmNo, I don't believe suffering is god's will, because that would be akin to saying that I believe there is a god, which I do not. I'm saying that if your all-powerful lord really was real, he'd be an asswipe for not using a little of that power to stop suffering, eh?

Who's to say he hasn't? The Catholic Church has documented many occasions of miraculous healings, and it is also mentioend in the scriptures. ...Many hospitals today were started by various Christian organizations. ...Personally, I have a hard time correlating the two.

...John 3:16 says it best. Basically, the world bore sin before Jesus came. Jesus came to make it better for those who can/will believe.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Yes...the world is SO much better since Jesus came...religious, sexual, and racial discrimintation, war, crime, disease, famine, genocide, weapons of mass destruction...I can really agree with you that god and Jesus have made our world a paradise...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmYes...the world is SO much better since Jesus came...religious, sexual, and racial discrimintation, war, crime, disease, famine, genocide, weapons of mass destruction...I can really agree with you that god and Jesus have made our world a paradise...

Well... ...religious, sexual, and racial discrimintation, war, crime, disease, famine, genocide.. were present before he came. ...So... ...I'm not sure what you're getting at there...

...Am I to understand that you associate weapons of mass destruction as a direct result of the coming of Jesus?

DaemonPhyreWyrm

You yourself said that Jesus makes the world better, and I listed a few things that were around before and after he was around, thereby disproving your commenting about how mcuh better the world is with Jesus.

As for the weapons of mass destruction, no I don't equate Jesus with weapons of mass destruction you fool. It was another item in the list of why the world is still crap after Jesus "made it better."

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmYou yourself said that Jesus makes the world better, and I listed a few things that were around before and after he was around, thereby disproving your commenting about how mcuh better the world is with Jesus.
As for the weapons of mass destruction, no I don't equate Jesus with weapons of mass destruction you fool. It was another item in the list of why the world is still crap after Jesus "made it better."

Umm... Let's look back... I said "Jesus taught with actions of peace and healing. ...He even had one of His deciples put away his sword when Jesus was arrested." ...Which is different from what you attributed me with saying.

However I will say it now. The world is better since Jesus came, since humanity now has a way to repent and be restored to a state of grace outside of sin, through the power of God, borne through Jesus.

And the only thing on your list that wasn't present before Jesus came was WMD. ....So.... Naturally, since you expressed that the world has gotten worse since Jesus came, and the only apparent change from your list was wmd.... ...I made the assupmtion that you had linked the two.

...And it's a shame you have to resort to name-calling so early in this game. ...I will neither confirm nor deny your allegation that I am a "fool".

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

Ok, Athiest you actually seem like somewhat of an intelligent guy.. so i'll give you something deep to meditate on coming from a Christian. If we assume there is no God, then there is no meaning or purpose to life, or anything to really strive or hope for... if its all for nothing in the end

C.S. Lewis said it greatly in his book Mere Christianity; "If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be a word without meaning". Pretty deep....

So, if we acknowledge a God, we acknowledge a purpose and an eternal destiny, without that, life makes no sense, we are not living to die. God has a greater purpose!

Insert Witty Remark here.

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

I thought this guy was going to answer our questions we give him?

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by PsionicMatrixI thought this guy was going to answer our questions we give him?

It really is a shame too you know. There was already a surplus of "Does God exist?" threads...

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

Quote by Archer79

Quote by PsionicMatrixI thought this guy was going to answer our questions we give him?

It really is a shame too you know. There was already a surplus of "Does God exist?" threads...

Common... we want an athiests view on this subject

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

The only thing that separates MAN from an animal is that he attempts to justify his existstence, to search for his true purpose, apart from procreation. That's why some people believe in a God.

Quote by KoutetsuAgain, I must repeat myself. The meaning of life, just like any other animals' life, is to procreate. The survival of the species is the most important task out of any for any animal to do. We are no different from any animal in that area, That is why we have reproductive organs, because why would a god need reporductive organs if he was the only one? Why would he even BE a he? If he made us in his image, we would all be infertile because god does not reproduce.

You should not take things too literally. It's preventing you from making a truly objective stand.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

why can't atheist have a greater purpose without God?

I feel like some of you are forcing them to believe when they already have their minds set on what they truly believe and I do believe God said to teach people not to force teach people

and then making it seem like their less of a person jus because they don't believe in God

Signature Image

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

Quote by Endless-Passionwhy can't atheist have a greater purpose without God?

I believe it is not stated that way. People got into religion just because, with religion, the complications of life and purpose, to them, are simplified. Apparently, to believers, things simply fall into place.
I'm just stating it from a believer's point of view. I do not force anyone to believe, for it is not religion that will save us from our demise.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

I would like to appologize for my absence. For some reason I couldn't get into MT. I kept getting the "this page cannot be displayed" notice.

Quote by PsionicMatrixOk, Athiest you actually seem like somewhat of an intelligent guy.. so i'll give you something deep to meditate on coming from a Christian. If we assume there is no God, then there is no meaning or purpose to life, or anything to really strive or hope for... if its all for nothing in the end.

The meaning of life is what you make it. You choose what you do with your life in this world and no one else. We must all choose. Will we be doctors or criminals? Will we hate or love? These decisions not only affect you but everyone around you.
I don't believe that I will be able to answer many posts but the shorter and clearer your questions are, the higher your chances the Atheist will answer.

Quote by PsionicMatrixC.S. Lewis said it greatly in his book Mere Christianity; "If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be a word without meaning". Pretty deep....

Yes, pretty deep. So, PsionicMatrix, what is the meaning of the universe? What is its purpose and what proof do you have to back up your answer? C.S. Lewis is comparing light to the universe. The standards that apply to light don't apply to the universe.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Quote: Ok, Athiest you actually seem like somewhat of an intelligent guy.. so i'll give you something deep to meditate on coming from a Christian. If we assume there is no God, then there is no meaning or purpose to life, or anything to really strive or hope for... if its all for nothing in the end

um...
Why should there be an |absolute| meaning of life?
You are the one who will define what gives your life meaning...

Let me give something deep to meditate also:

>Any evil is either intended by God or not
>If it is intended by God, then God is evil
>If it is not intended by God, but it happens anyway, then God is not all powerful (or perhaps not all knowing)

That's what's called "The Problem of Evil"

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Quote by archer79Umm... Let's look back... I said "Jesus taught with actions of peace and healing. ...He even had one of His deciples put away his sword when Jesus was arrested."

Jesus was truly a great man of peace. I mean, seriously, just read this quote:
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn’t care for his preaching. Matthew 11:20

Quote by Archer79However I will say it now. The world is better since Jesus came, since humanity now has a way to repent and be restored to a state of grace outside of sin, through the power of God, borne through Jesus.

Yes, witches burned at the stake, people tortured until they confessed to crimes they probably didn't commit, monarchies selected by "God" that would tax the poor further into poverty. I mean, I would trade democracy for a monarchy any day. Thank you God. I really appreciate it. :) I mean the world is great now that Christians and Muslims cannot get along when both their beliefs teach peace. You know what, ignore the last sentence. It's a complete lie.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by archer79Umm... Let's look back... I said "Jesus taught with
actions of peace and healing. ...He even had one of His deciples put
away his sword when Jesus was arrested."

Jesus was truly a great
man of peace. I mean, seriously, just read this quote:
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal
torment of hell because they didn�t care for his preaching. Matthew
11:20

I'm not sure what screwed up version of a bible you're using, but Matthew 11:20 reads:

Quote: Then he began to reproach the towns where most of his mighty deeds had been done, since they had not repented

Remember; Jesus didn't come here to condemn the world, but to save it. ...Let's face it, scripture didn't work. We needed a coach.

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79However I will say it now. The world is better since
Jesus came, since humanity now has a way to repent and be restored to a
state of grace outside of sin, through the power of God, borne through
Jesus.

Yes, witches burned at the stake, people tortured until
they confessed to crimes they probably didn't commit, monarchies
selected by "God" that would tax the poor further into poverty. I mean,
I would trade democracy for a monarchy any day. Thank you God. I really
appreciate it. :) I mean the world is great now that Christians and
Muslims cannot get along when both their beliefs teach peace. You know
what, ignore the last sentence. It's a complete lie.

Umm... Well... The issues with Islam have been happening since the Old Testament times, which also predates Jesus Christ... ...So once again, I'm having difficulty understanding where you're coming from...?

Man has sinned before and after Christ... ...I don't see anywhere in the bible, or accounts of Jesus' works where he tells people to be kings, nor where he tells people to burn other people...? ...In fact, in both word and example, He taught people to serve one another, to have faith, and to forgive.

From what I can tell, you seem to really enjoy providing allegations solely based on conjecture and circumstantial and outright incorrect evidence?...

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Hey people... sorry I disappeared in the middle, but I couldn't even connect to MT for a few days. Not sure if that's been the case for everyone yet.

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79However I will say it now. The world is better since Jesus came, since humanity now has a way to repent and be restored to a state of grace outside of sin, through the power of God, borne through Jesus.

Yes, witches burned at the stake, people tortured until they confessed to crimes they probably didn't commit, monarchies selected by "God" that would tax the poor further into poverty. I mean, I would trade democracy for a monarchy any day. Thank you God. I really appreciate it. :) I mean the world is great now that Christians and Muslims cannot get along when both their beliefs teach peace. You know what, ignore the last sentence. It's a complete lie.

His point stands. He didn't say life was better, he said that we can now be restored to grace.

The monarchies, burnings, torturings etc. are not what Jesus preached, so you can't blame him for them. Blame the people who did them. If someone murdered 60 people near your home & said they did it for you, or because you had annointed them, does that make you either the cause or the one who should be blamed? No, it makes them a liar as well as a murderer. In like manner, just because people have said they're doing horrible things in Jesus' name doesn't mean Jesus approves or said to do it. He specifically said not to ('Love your neighbour?').

I'll only address a bit of the stuff from before:

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by FredGregYou can actually prove a negitive... but only when you can disprove the only alternative, which must be mutually exclusive.

Okay. Give us an example.

You're alive or you're not, right? Mutually exlusive. If I prove you're dead, then I've proven that you're not alive. Frivolous example I know, but it wasn't an argument, just a point I found interesting. I throw in a lot of stuff that's not exactly pertinent, if you haven't noticed. I like to ramble :)

Quote by ProgramZEROAnd you can't stop people from having sex. It's impossible.

I never said they should stop having sex - that's stupid. That they should not get preganant was my desire, which I reckon you'd agree with - you don't like overpopulation either if I remember correctly? Contraception is the key. Screw what the funny little man in the white hat says.

Quote by muyojoeI also didn't state why I wanted [Einstein's theory] to be disproved, bypassed, or broken.

Just out of interest, why do you?

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by FredGregThe killing/raping bit is from the Old Testament, which is the Torah, which was written by the Jews, who added in a lot of crap just like the Catholics did. The Old Testament is pretty dodgy in parts.

I also sense religious hate in you FredGreg. Christians follow the bible my friend. They're called bible thumpers for a reason. You hear Christians refer to bible quotes all the time. And Catholics are Christians. Catholicism is a branch of Christianity.

Okay, fair enough, so I pick on the Catholics a bit too much. I don't hate them... I just don't like the way people see them & decide that's what all Christians must be like. I don't really like any denomiations, because they always add cruft that isn't needed. I want to be Christian, but I don't want to be told to obey the Pope's decrees, hate gays, never smoke, or anything else just because of it. Those aren't actually part of it, & I refuse to observe them unless I happen to want to for my own reasons, which I tend not to (I don't like being told what to do, but even less do I like being told what to think or what my morals should be). They're called 'bible thumpers' because they take it literally, which as I've explained they shouldn't, both because it's stupid & because Jesus said not to - it shouldn't be so precious to them. That place should be reserved for Jesus & love, but many prefer to fill it with a book & hate (see: anything to do with Fred Phelps - he & his followers are a perfect example. There's nothing Christian in their attitude, but they justify them by a strictly literal reading of parts of the Bible combined with ignoring other parts).

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Quote by Archer79

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by archer79Umm... Let's look back... I said "Jesus taught with

Jesus was truly a great
torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. Matthew

I'm not sure what screwed up version of a bible you're using, but Matthew 11:20 reads:

Quote: Then he began to reproach the towns where most of his mighty deeds had been done, since they had not repented

Well that's what I found in the bible I have. Maybe mine's screwed up. Doesn't matter though. The book is filled with bull.

Quote by Archer79Remember; Jesus didn't come here to condemn the world, but to save it. ...Let's face it, scripture didn't work. We needed a coach.

Save the world from what?

Quote by Archer79Man has sinned before and after Christ... ...I don't see anywhere in the bible, or accounts of Jesus' works where he tells people to be kings, nor where he tells people to burn other people...? ...In fact, in both word and example, He taught people to serve one another, to have faith, and to forgive.

Yeah, and his teachings worked real well which is why blacks were never slaves or why there never existed monarchies. That's why the Native Americans weren't forced out of their homes and that's why Jews were never gassed in chambers.

Quote by Archer79From what I can tell, you seem to really enjoy providing allegations solely based on conjecture and circumstantial and outright incorrect evidence?...

Christians come up with allegations more than anyone else when they talk about people burning in a lake of fire or when they speak of a god. They provide absolutely NO evidence with what they say. They say Jesus healed but this allegation is based on nothing.
And could you give an example of how I "really enjoy providing allegations solely based on conjecture and circumstantial and outright incorrect evidence".

Quote by FredGregThe monarchies, burnings, torturings etc. are not what Jesus preached, so you can't blame him for them. Blame the people who did them. If someone murdered 60 people near your home & said they did it for you, or because you had annointed them, does that make you either the cause or the one who should be blamed? No, it makes them a liar as well as a murderer. In like manner, just because people have said they're doing horrible things in Jesus' name doesn't mean Jesus approves or said to do it. He specifically said not to ('Love your neighbour?').

I didn't say it was Jesus' fault, I said that this was the end result. Christianity can be connected to burnings and tortures throughout alot of history. I think what Jesus taught was good...if people followed.

Quote by FredGregYou're alive or you're not, right? Mutually exlusive. If I prove you're dead, then I've proven that you're not alive. Frivolous example I know, but it wasn't an argument, just a point I found interesting. I throw in a lot of stuff that's not exactly pertinent, if you haven't noticed. I like to ramble.

Well, that's one example. One of VERY FEW. It doesn't apply to proving God doesn't exist though. You can prove if someone is dead or alive because we know, for a fact, that one can be dead or alive. God was never proven but he was never disproven BUT the burden of proof rests in the hands of the accuser. Could you prove that dragons don't exist? The answer is no. It's a negative.

Quote by FredGregI never said they should stop having sex - that's stupid. That they should not get preganant was my desire, which I reckon you'd agree with - you don't like overpopulation either if I remember correctly? Contraception is the key. Screw what the funny little man in the white hat says.

I agree but some people are stupid enough to listen. Usually, these people exist in poor, undereducated, countries. They listen to the man in the white hat say that they should not use condoms. That is a load of BULL. I'm sure you would agree with me.

Quote by FredGregOkay, fair enough, so I pick on the Catholics a bit too much. I don't hate them... I just don't like the way people see them & decide that's what all Christians must be like. I don't really like any denomiations, because they always add cruft that isn't needed. I want to be Christian, but I don't want to be told to obey the Pope's decrees, hate gays, never smoke, or anything else just because of it. Those aren't actually part of it, & I refuse to observe them unless I happen to want to for my own reasons, which I tend not to (I don't like being told what to do, but even less do I like being told what to think or what my morals should be). They're called 'bible thumpers' because they take it literally, which as I've explained they shouldn't, both because it's stupid & because Jesus said not to - it shouldn't be so precious to them. That place should be reserved for Jesus & love, but many prefer to fill it with a book & hate (see: anything to do with Fred Phelps - he & his followers are a perfect example. There's nothing Christian in their attitude, but they justify them by a strictly literal reading of parts of the Bible combined with ignoring other parts).

But people take it literally which is what pisses me off. They refer to the bible when they make decisions when they should be using their heads and common sense to make a decision. And if they shouldn't take the bible literally, then how should they take it? How do they know what scriptures to follow and which to ignore? How will they know? And if you don't want to be told what to do, then maybe you should convert to another religion.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by archer79Umm..(...) Let's look
back... I said "Jesus taught with

Jesus was truly a great
torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. Matthew

I'm not sure what screwed up version of a bible you're using, but
Matthew 11:20 reads:

Quote: Then he began to reproach the towns where most of his mighty
deeds had been done, since they had not repented

Well
that's what I found in the bible I have. Maybe mine's screwed up.
Doesn't matter though. The book is filled with
bull.

With that opinion of it, then why are you using it as a reference? ...There are numerous translations of the Bible. Perhaps it would help show that you aren't outright lying if you provided the name of the translation you were referencing?

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79Remember; Jesus didn't come here to condemn the
world, but to save it. ...Let's face it, scripture didn't work. We
needed a coach.

Save the world from what?

Perhaps you should read your bible? This is "ask the Athiest" after all? ...Not "ask the Christian"?

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79Man has
sinned before and after Christ... ...I don't see anywhere in the bible,
or accounts of Jesus' works where he tells people to be kings, nor
where he tells people to burn other people...? ...In fact, in both word
and example, He taught people to serve one another, to have faith, and
to forgive.

Yeah, and his teachings worked real well which is
why blacks were never slaves or why there never existed monarchies.
That's why the Native Americans weren't forced out of their homes and
that's why Jews were never gassed in chambers.

Once again, the information you have provided is totally circumstantial and appears to have no correlation to Jesus, nor the Bible?...

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by Archer79From what
I can tell, you seem to really enjoy providing allegations solely based
on conjecture and circumstantial and outright incorrect
evidence?...

Christians come up with allegations more than
anyone else when they talk about people burning in a lake of fire or
when they speak of a god. They provide absolutely NO evidence
with what they say. They say Jesus healed but this allegation is based
on nothing.
And could you give an example of how I "really enjoy providing
allegations solely based on conjecture and circumstantial and outright
incorrect evidence".

There is a difference between bearing testimony and providing supporting evidence. ...Testimony is also valid in a legal court of law mind you. It is interesting to me though, that you have chosen to totally write off the testimony of millions in your decision to claim there is no God.

Quote by m-w.com conjecture: inference from defective or presumptive evidence

As far as conjecture, I think that speaks for itself. For circumstancial evidence, see my reference above. The totally incorrect evidence pertains to what appears to be a totally bogus reference to the bible, and possibly other inferences you implied resulted from the coming of Jesus. ...But once again, this is "ask the Athiest", right?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.