Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate/Stay Night Anime - Minitokyo

Fate/Stay Night Anime

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Just found a section in my recent collection of magazines. The game will be made into a series around 2006. plus there's Fate/hollow ataraxia. i dunno if anyone in minitokyo is a Fate/Stay Night fan though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

There are many Fate fans around here
the anime is due for January 2006 (I think)
being produced by Geneon and animated by Studio Deen
I'll post the cast listing if u want, but I'm sure u probably already know about all that

oh.. and I think I heard rumours that it might be 2 seasons (13 eps being a single season)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/kaoru001/fate021hm.jpg

scanned a section of it

Nismosis

One Of The Last Nice Guys

Nice scan. This definitely gives me high hopes for the anime release. :)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Well, I'm not a fan, per se because I've yet to play any of the games. But seeing all of the scans and wallpapers for Fate/Stay Night has really peaked my interest.

I'm already waiting for it. I like the drawings a lot. I hope that it will have a good story.

Signature

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

if its as good as the tsukihime anime it will be one of my favourites ever. type-moon's settings are jaw-dropping. thanks for the info :)

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

I've never played the game but has a good amount of fate/stay night pics, I'm interested in the anime... Tsukihime is good, so Fate should be good too...
Their chara design is good too.. I like Saber's design..

Nothing in Particular...

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Is the game out in the US?

No, only in Japan.
Though i've never played the game but wish to >.< , from what I saw of Tsukihime, this should be a good one as well. Type-Moon games make one of the best plots out there in my opinion >.>
Looking forward to seeing Rider.

What's the game/anime about? I've never heard of it before, but the artwork looks interesting.

Signature

I'm always interested in anime that inspire some darn good garage kits. Fate/Stay Night has already topped a few fanlistings in the garage kit world at Wonderfest and such, so it's not surprising to see an anime get developed. I like the idea of taking a known entity like a game or manga and developing a full on anime series of known characters. It's kinda fun to see what the director and production company do to the art styling.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by bladerunner2005I'm always interested in anime that inspire some darn good garage kits. Fate/Stay Night has already topped a few fanlistings in the garage kit world at Wonderfest and such, so it's not surprising to see an anime get developed. I like the idea of taking a known entity like a game or manga and developing a full on anime series of known characters. It's kinda fun to see what the director and production company do to the art styling.

Not to mention the kick-ass scans and wallpapers here

seems like it will be one of the best series in 2006. any infos about how many eps it will consist of?

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

Episode listings haven't been confirmed yet. Rumor is for 26 episodes. Hopefully Geneon do a good job and not stray too much from the original storyline. Not to mention a few ecchi scene of Ride will be widely appreciated.
>.>

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

i cant wait...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I really like it and i can't wait too :D

And yes, Rider is the best ! XD XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

There's a teaser DVD out now---in Japan only. It's 9 minutes long.

Hi there! I'm one of Fate/Stay Night fans and is wondering if any of you know where to get a trailer or the manga of it since itsssssss sssssooooooo interesting to know!

merged: 12-10-2005 ~ 05:07pm
And can anyone tell me the more info of the relationships going on between Saber&Shirou (not sure with the spelling), Rin&Archer, and also the others......
since I have a friend taht has already read some of the episodes to happen and that, she didn't tell which site >.< :(

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

there...there's going to be an anime for this one ?
Good..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Can't wait to see this anime. I found out about this cause of some wallpapers then went to see what this anime is about. And thanks to my bro i've seen atrailer for this anime.

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

am a fan, but alas havnet played any of the games T.T
cant wait for the anime tho

does any 1 know the exact date of the anime releas? i mean wen they dub it and all....
omg i cant wait 2oo get my little greedy hands on the game:D

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I don't think I can play the game. I'd have to import it, and I'm not sure what platform it's for and I can't read Japanese...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.