Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Labor Day/ West Indian day parade - Minitokyo

Labor Day/ West Indian day parade

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Today was the West Indian Day parade in NY. I was wondering if anyone here is of west indian background and if they attended?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

I'm west indian ^^
i havent heard of that parade in NY, but it sounds like it was fun though

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Are u from Trinidad (ur name), because if so, I am too! Well actually I was born here in america but I have trinidad in me. lol ^_^

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

no, not me.

I have a very little bit of indian in me and I found that out this year but I never attended anything

Signature Image

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I hope you enjoy ur celebrtion*smiles*
sorry I'm not west indian^_^'

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmmz....
To explain this I have to go back in history. You see during the colonial period of Surinam, indian people were brought from India to Surinam to work on the fields.so that were my grand grand grand..grand parents.And from there my family came to The Netherlands.so i was born here in the netherlands but im indian

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.