Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anymore of those uncool country music fan??? - Minitokyo

anymore of those uncool country music fan???

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I personally hate country songs, but I do appriciate those people who loves the music!!! But if its someone I dont know, I would say, have a life!!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I like every song because I think every song have it mean.I like my country song because I will feel proud when I sing it.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I see you're from Arkansas, I guess living there you either love it or hate it...

I will say this though, some people say the same thing about rap, techno, heavy metal- all of which I listen to, and they irritate me to no end...so, ya might want to tone it down a notch.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Well I am not very partial to Country Music; although I don't listen to it I don't have a trouble with people liking it. It really doesn't mater where you are from anyway somebodyelse. You can like country and be from New York or if you were from Japan in the 1970's-80's you probably loved country music.

It's not so bad, depending on how broadly you interpret the genre to be.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Umm.....they are not that bad but still i listen to them at times when i'm 'sick' of pop, RnB music^^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I am from Texas so regardles if I like country music or not ,I hear it all the time. Personally I do like some,mostly older country but I do like some of the newer as well.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I hate country. Listening to it is like putting salt on my eyeballs and then spooning them out after with an englishman's teaspoon. R&B and Rap forever!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

^_^ me two!!!

Quote by LJ23I hate country. Listening to it is like putting salt on my eyeballs and then spooning them out after with an englishman's teaspoon. R&B and Rap forever!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i'm not a big fan of country music..never have been

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i listen to country only when with my parents or with family and their listening to it, its not bad, but its also not my favorite taste in music.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.