Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 friendlist problem - Minitokyo

friendlist problem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello, how I can accept a friend to my list???? I have yesterday seen that one Dreunde to a list take up can. I however unfortunately found none already everywhere searched for the left. Do I still another too low level have? Or am I simply to blind??

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Quote by SteffimonHello, how I can accept a friend to my list???? I have yesterday seen
that one Dreunde to a list take up can. I however unfortunately found
none already everywhere searched for the left. Do I still another too
low level have? Or am I simply to blind??

You Have To Click On The User Or Find Him/Her Then Click, And After That Under Their Avatar There Shall Be An Option That Says Add To Friendlist.....And That's It....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

:) Hey Steffimon! I hope this helps.
:D To add someone to your friendslist, you must go to the member's userpage. (by clicking on their avatar)
XD To the far left, you will see their avatar.
:o Underneath their avatar it will say, "Add to Friendslist"
^_^' When you click on it, a small window will pop up in the middle of the page.
;) It will say, "---------- has been added to your friendslist"
:nya: click "ok"

x_x If you want to Remove someone from your Friendslist, go to their userpage.
:x and underneath their avatar is "remove from friendslist"

o_0 Note: When you add someone to your list, they will recieve a notice of it and vice versa.
>.< They will also get a message if you remove them too.

:pacman: Welcome to MT! If you have any question please ask. Or I recommend the Noob Bible #1,2,3 located at the top of this forum. They are great and answer every question. Take care and see you around!

Signature

Hey, thank you you both. I think nevertheless that it me genuinly help. Again thank you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.