Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Buffy crushes - Minitokyo

Buffy crushes

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Has anyone here ever had a crush on a character from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"?
If so, who?
And what do you like about them?

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

i do.... i dunno the girls name but when i saw them on tv. i jus wana hav se* wif them... they're hot...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

mmm Sarah Michell Gellar, used to have the hots for her XD, not so much so now though

Eliza Dushku was on there at one stage, foxy lady ^__^

Signature Image

It where cool if they sended it out on tv....
^^"

Umm.... this is kind of a silly question, because of course people had crushes on the people from that show, because they were all attractive young 20's when it started. I personally had a huge thing for Allyson Hannigan. And then when Angel came around to it's third season I gained Winifred Burkle... I mean... Amy Acker. She's awesome. I guess I just really like the mousy smart chick, they are my weakness. Winifred Burkle rocks my socks.

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Had a crush on Charisma (Cordelia), huge crush on Eliza Duhku (Faith), The black slayer that came around after Buffy "died" the first time after the Master killed her.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Hmmm...
Well I had a huge crush on Spike for the first half of last year, then I started liking someone (my, now sort of, boyfriend) from school so he gradually disapeared from my mind...
But anyway, what I liked about him was his personality,as well as his good looks,
I liked the way he acted, his reations and facial expressions, and some of the things he said and the way he talks....

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I had a crush on spike. Untill I saw him on rove and he was really weird in real life. I did on Xander aswell. But not anymore. I liked spike cos he was a vampire and was really cool and Xander was really funny.

Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Quote by KiddybabeI had a crush on spike. Untill I saw him on rove and he was really weird in real life. I did on Xander aswell. But not anymore. I liked spike cos he was a vampire and was really cool and Xander was really funny.

Agreed.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Buffy herself who doesn'tlikea stron g female who can kjick vampire butt

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.