Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion On Submissions.. - Minitokyo

Suggestion On Submissions..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I think there'll be a difference if you limit submissions. If you realize, some people submit just too many low quality wallpapers at one go. By limiting the submissions, at least the mods do not have to look through so many submissions. I think by limiting submissions, you'll also limit the number of ripped walls since people who rip walls submit a few at one go.

Another thing is that, not many people read the rules before they start submitting, that's why there are still many submissions that are against the rules. Honestly, I didn't read the rules until I was around level 20? ^_^' Besides, if you want to report all the submissions without proper creditting, I think there would be alot >.<

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by kyubinarutoI think there'll be a difference if you limit submissions. If you
realize, some people submit just too many low quality wallpapers at one
go. By limiting the submissions, at least the mods do not have to look
through so many submissions. I think by limiting submissions, you'll
also limit the number of ripped walls since people who rip walls submit
a few at one go.

Actually, low quality submissions gets deleted. And especially walls. And let me tell you, somebody who does multiple low quality submissions does grate on the nerves of the gallery directors.... Not a smart thing to do.

Quote by kyubinaruto
Another thing is that, not many people read the rules before they start
submitting, that's why there are still many submissions that are
against the rules. Honestly, I didn't read the rules until I was around
level 20? ^_^' Besides, if you want to report all the submissions
without proper creditting, I think there would be alot &gt;.&lt;

And you were lucky. Cause not reading the rules won't save you from warnings or status change. It's not like we're more lenient towards new members. If anything, we're harsher.
And about credits, as stated in the policy, you have to write as much as you can. At least amy scan/ not my scan, and followed if possible byt site/authors /whatever

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Holt

Holt

pffft

I think limitting all submissions isn't necessary because someone might buy a big book of great anime pictures and want to submit it all at once. But they'll have to wait to submit a few each day. Most would rather just not bother than have to keep going back each day.

I think they should limit wallpaper submissions because frankly, if you churn out 6 a day, you can't have put much effort into it.

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Giving proper credit is nice. ^__^

Quote by tareren+edit+
And maybe, as suggested by kyubinaruto, we should limit their submissions...
I suggest to limit it to one wall per day :)

I agree with this. One wallpaper per day is just right. ;)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.