Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GRANZORT - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

It's really old but do you like it? I watched it as a kid and it was the first anime i saw.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

granzort im srry never hear of it, could you plz tell me whats it about. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Barrel-kun u know a better way to collect level point but ok. This anime is very old. Its about three young boys that go to the moon to fight the evil race. Anyways one has a gun second a longbow and the third a bayblade thingy. So the one with the gun Daichi has to fire an medallion on the ground and a big robot appears (Granzort) he enters it and they fight evil robots. The one with the bow he fires an arrow in the sky and Windzart comes out of the sky and the third one has to spin the bayblade with his whip over the suface of water to make Aquabit appear.
Anyways the anime is cool I'm surprised no one knows it. What kind of anime lovers are you all... That is like not knowing what dragonball is... Just kiddin.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.