Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone here watched Shin Chan? - Minitokyo

Has anyone here watched Shin Chan?

Tagged under Crayon Shin-Chan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I love this anime! A five year old boy hitting on women. LOL! His family is also nuts. His mom is daydreaming about men... Does someone know a site for downloadin? And ofcourse what do you think about Shin Chan?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Cool !!! I watched it for a while b'cause they always showed it before Gundam Wing on the Belgian television (one of the few anime's we have -_-) And while I was waiting for GW to start I sometimes watched Shin Chan. And yeah, it's a great anime with tons of humour.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Crayon Shin Chan!

It's one of the best I watched! Woo Hoo! Action Beam rules!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

it's crazy man! a 5 year old boy, man he's so pervert, hehehe, but i love it so funny the way he says, action MAN, bibibi.... hehe :D

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

I've only read the manga so far, but am loving every bit of the ensuing hilarity whereever Shin-chan goes. :D

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

its really fuuny, the way he talks (in spanish) and moves. and the drawing makes it funnier

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

this has to be one of the goofiest animes ever made!!! this kid is just plain stupid but yet I LOVE him. he's always running around butt naked and waveing his butt at his mom that is just toooooo funny. the moive is cool too

Signature Image

It's funny, but I only watch it when my little brothers are watching.

A very unique anime! It is shown a lot in Holland, and quite popular.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

It's very funny and interesting. they showed it in Indonesian channel at 1am GMT. Well, I don't really watch coz the picture is quite lousy (apologize to ShinChan fans), I only watched when I am bored. Besides, I have moved to Singapore so I cant watch it anyway, but my Indonesian friend brought the comics, so sometimes I borrow them from him

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I never saw it before but it sounds pretty intresting :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

there are ppl who actually watch this?!?!? if you like anime go watch DBZ but shinchan?! you ppl are desperate

Sakurahappy-chan

Sakurahappy-chan

.-.MARY CAMUI.-.

XP It´s very funny anime.
A boy of 5 years old, he`s so funny and pervert and grazy.
Is a good anime.

Signature Image

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by Sakurahappy-chan XP It´s very funny anime.
A boy of 5 years old, he`s so funny and pervert and grazy.
Is a good anime.

See now thats the spirit and not:

Quote by ShadowKnight2000there are ppl who actually watch this?!?!? if you like anime go watch DBZ but shinchan?! you ppl are desperate

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

freakin hilarious

Signature

I read the manga
Its hilarious and I love it!

Yeah, Shin Chan is shown here. Shinnosuke Nohara has got to be the most perverted boy in the history of anime & the problem with that is that we love it. :D

I love Crayon Shin Chan, that boy is hilarious! Bad influence, but that anime has got to be the funniest anime! I used to read the manga, I found it more enjoyable than the anime. I remembered there was an episode where Shin-Chan walked into his parents' bedroom while they having sex, and one where Shin-Chan took off his mom's bra at the beach while she was sunbathing! lol

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I love this anime but... in my country repeat the old episodes a lot. I want to see new episodes!!

I have seen the anime...It was good but I think that Digi Charat is more fun to watch^^ Maybe you wanna try it! See ya!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

great anime :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AquaLily

AquaLily

Emeralis' biggest fan!

I've seen Shin Chan before!

The little boy who flirts with women and shows off his butt! :D And the parents have really weird heads :D

That's funny that programme, the theme songs good too :)

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

It's so funny, not great drawn, but very very funny. he's doesn't even know the word respect, it's fun to watch him.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

I watch it....I also read its manga kawaii + funny!

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.