any people still like PS1???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Cancel

I like PS2, but PS1 is sooo b2k!!! and I like the new PS !! any of those people who is still stuck with PS1 or cant buy the PS2 or is not allowed to play PS2???

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 06, 2005

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

Cancel

Psone is legendary :D I have one, and Ps2 too, but ps1 is a modern classic.

Cancel

I still keep my PS1 for the purpose of playing some of my "Classic" games..
But my PS2 is still better to me.. :D

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

PS1 is a legend

we still got ours when we bought it in 98

we got it still cause most of our ps1 games are pirates >__> and also my bro has started playing the games on it hehe (not using my ps2 even if it did work properly XD)

Signature Image

Cancel

My PS1 no longer works, but I still play all my PS1 games on my PS2. I would never give up my games. Alot of them are still really good. I am going through Chrono Cross again.

• Sep 06, 2005

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Cancel

yeah when i have a great bundle of free time! That is like never gonna happen....

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Cancel

ps1 is great, but i think older consoles with 2day platformers are even better- 2d platformers are more fun and have a longer lifespan

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

• Sep 06, 2005

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Cancel

I have a PS2 but still love my PS1. There were great games on it and even though I can play them on the PS2 it doesn't feel the same on the nostalgic key.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

i like my ps1...its just dead

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Cancel

PS1 had so many awesome games ... I of course have a PS2 but still play PS1 games a lot.

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

• Sep 06, 2005

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Cancel

hmm for me theres no way to play again with my ps1 :hmpf:
lol ..i usually play with my ps2..and i cant wait till i buy ps3 .... :( i heard it costs 400$ so i have to work till it comes to my country -_- lool

Cancel

I haven't played any PS1 games in awhile. I think the last was the craptacular Arc the Lad Collection. What a waste of $70. How the US has seen the release of a bunch of mediocre Arc titles and no Langrissers is beyond me.

• Sep 06, 2005
Cancel

ps1 has the best games, ps2 is only better becasue it can play them and more

• Sep 06, 2005

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Well even though I have a PS2 there are games on PS1 that I still would like to play until now!
like Parasite EVE 2, FF8 , FF7 , MK Triology, Captain Tsubasa J, and some games that didn't come out on the ps2!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Cancel

I've got PS1 and PS2. Still lovin' the PS1. It may sound kinda stupid but I only play PS1 games on the PS1 and PS2 games on the PS2 even though I know that the PS2 can handle PS1 games.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

• Sep 06, 2005

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Cancel

Quote by katsukeI still keep my PS1 for the purpose of playing some of my "Classic" games..
But my PS2 is still better to me.. :D

I was about to write the same thing

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

i've got a PS1 i rarely ever play it though since the games i got, i either beaten it or i lost interest in the games. i like ps2 better though, you can play music and dvd's and the games are pretty much graphically better

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Cancel

im right there with you girlfriend!!

Quote by trinigirl524i've got a PS1 i rarely ever play it though since the games i got, i either beaten it or i lost interest in the games. i like ps2 better though, you can play music and dvd's and the games are pretty much graphically better

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 06, 2005

pyrosk8r

pyrosk8r

KING OF RE

Cancel

well i love it because i have the lcd screen with it so i play it everywhere

Signature

Head of the I <3 Madness combat, MGS and RE club
currently: 0 users =(

• Sep 07, 2005

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

Yea, I grabbed my brothers PS1 when he got his PS2. I play it every now and then, and play some of the games, just for fun. But, we both have the PS2 now, and I like it alot better.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Cancel

i dont own my ps1 anymore, ps2 is soo much better

• Sep 07, 2005

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Cancel

Still have mine. Modded and everything.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

• Sep 07, 2005
Cancel

Well it was fun playing it, but I prefer the ps2... way cooler

• Sep 07, 2005

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Cancel

the game that made me stuck in PS1 is Super Robot Wars Alpha...
some rpg games in PS1 are cool even though the graphics are low OX compared to PS2 XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.