Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any people still like PS1??? - Minitokyo

any people still like PS1???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

I have a PS2 but I also have a Little Brother so when ever he takes the PS2. I'll play with the PS1 after all it was 1st.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I have ps1 but dont have the money to buy ps2 or maybe i do have but my parents wont give me that kinda amount of money for a game console... But yeah i still sometimes play PSX (final fantasy 7 8 9, Marvel vs Capcom those kinda stuff.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

PS1 had some absolutely classic games - if not for the technological advancement, many would be better than whats available now.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I still keep my PS1 to play some games...
awesome games and many good gaming moments XD

I'm actually currently at work and playing Xenogears 1 on my PS one with the screen. This system is by far my favorite, it has all the games I want to play (save for a few choice younger rpg's for the snes). So yes, I still love it, it will never die in my eyes.

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I still have my PSOne. and I love it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ME! I love PS1! (I've noticed that I've been liking Sony less and less... I didn't like PS2 all that much, and I'm dead set against ps3... :sweat:

But I want to play Kingdom Hearts and Ico...

Oh well. Can't have everything in life, and buying a console for 2 games is pretty stupid, imo.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ive ps2 -1 but as to me i found all of the ps 2 game is borring best thing on it is graphic maybe most of the game until now i palyed ps1 its better alot then ps2 ( about games )

PS2 is better I feel. My PS2 can play PS1 games as well. Its was modify to play pirated games also. *hush hush* ^_^'

Still got ps1... don't have a ps2... I think I'll wait for the PS3 to come out.... apparently it's going to be lank expensive :(

But I play PC games... my PS1 is collecting dust...hehehehe!!!!

Caga-chan

Caga X Athrun

I have PS1 and PS2. PS2's graphics and games are better.
But sometimes I go and try to play my 'ol PS1 again.
I like the PS2 better.

Cya!~

Caga-chan --
Cagalli and Athrun rule...

I still play PS1 gameson my PS2. My dad sold my ps1... /sniff

Signature

i like ps1. if there wasnt a ps1 there wouldnt be a ps2.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months" --Oscar Wilde.

Quote by CccripI haven't played any PS1 games in awhile. I think the last was the craptacular Arc the Lad Collection. What a waste of $70. How the US has seen the release of a bunch of mediocre Arc titles and no Langrissers is beyond me.

Thats actually a simple question of why Arc and not Langrissers, Arc was the first game to come out for the PS1 if I remember the making of arc the lad cd right.(I could be wrong but im pretty sure im right)
To answer this forms question I still play my PS1 games cuz my PS2 tends not to play the older games i have for it like my SO and Wild Arms.

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake when you've made it again.- Unknown

I still have a Ps1 and i have a Ps2. I really like to play great Ps1 games still.

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

Quote by MageLuingilPS1 had so many awesome games ... I of course have a PS2 but still play PS1 games a lot.

same here

Signature

well I still belive that the bests games ever where for the ps1... (knowing that the bests games ever where the metroid and zelda sagas... I'm talking of everything else...)
do U want an example? here U go : Guity Gear, the original one, another, chrno cross, and the chrono trigger remake for PS1
te grafics may not be the best now a days... but they games still rock!

I play my PS1 games a lot more than my ps2 games. Once I beat my ps2 games I tend to put em back on the self where they remain while I start another file of Xenogears, FFT, or sometihng.

i still play Bomberman Party Edition and Gundam Battle Assault 2 on the old PS1. There still is no substitute for the classic games.

Quote by GonTidusPsone is legendary :D I have one, and Ps2 too, but ps1 is a modern classic.

Quote by kylewassonI have a PS2 but still love my PS1. There were great games on it and
even though I can play them on the PS2 it doesn't feel the same on the
nostalgic key.

Quote by LJ23I've got PS1 and PS2. Still lovin' the PS1. It may sound kinda stupid
but I only play PS1 games on the PS1 and PS2 games on the PS2 even
though I know that the PS2 can handle PS1 games.

My sentiments exactly.

I have my Armored Core 1 plus its addons, FF7, FF8, Legend of Dragoon, Xenogears, Army Men series, Breath of Fire, etc. Too many good games to list & they're all on PS1.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

PS1 is a legend. And it still lives on me because my most favorite game is there. Megaan X4 rules!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

PS1 is like an ancient antique collection to me. Lengendary stuff

Well I still play some old games on my prestine PS2 console.

So kew :)

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

from time to time i play Metal gear solid 1, Harvest moon and Hogs Of War on my ps1 :D

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

I also want a PS2 but i still havent got enough money, cause my parents will never let me buy it so i have to save my money for it ^^. But even so, i have a console of PS1 in my computer and it is really nice to play some nice games as FF9, Suikoden, The legend of Dragoons, Xenogear.....
Anyway, all PS 1,2,3 are the world of game for me ^^.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.