Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any people still like PS1??? - Minitokyo

any people still like PS1???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

My Ps1 was dead long long long time ago.....

I don't get the new one cause almost all games can be play on Pc (emulator).
And I still like Ps1 games cause many games are really great (I can't find any better 2D side scrolling game than Castlevania : sotn).

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Are games that ar much better in ps1, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis is one of this, Metal Gear 1 and 2d games.

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Ps 1 is cool... i have a Ps2... but i still keep my ps1 coz it is a precious to me...

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

Well I don't play them anymore but it was fun. I still have the one in 98 !!!! and the new model lol but saying that I also have my Megadrive someplace in the storeroom, Nintendo somewhere in the storeroom as well :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

I've always been about Nintendo. Don't get me wrong, I've played my share of psone games, but I never actually owned one. it was a lot cheaper playing it at my friends house. I do have a ps2, but I rarely play it, let alone any of the new consles. What can I say, they don't make games like they used to.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

'Course my PS1 is still alive and kicking! XD I occasionally go back to it to play some of the games I own for it. I'm also trying to find Suikoden I & II, so yeah, I'll be playing it quite a bit more, if I find them. :nya:

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

well ican play them on ps2
but it had so many good games

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

i play alot of ps1 games on my PS2, so it still lives on!

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

I have 2 PSones XD one i got from my family in the US so i can play ntsc/u/c games since the ones in europe at least in The Netherlands are PAL im Glad i got a US psone now because Chrono Cross and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue are really good games

Signature

of course, slowly but steady the good old ps1 is turning into an oldie, i mean i even play snes games so why shouldnt i play the ps1? there are great games for it, too, besides that i'm not a fan of those supergfx-stuff-games that are so advanced they give you a seizure or eye-cancer or something. and to be honest ... i cant afford to buy a new console every half a year ... so ps1 kicks ass!

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Many great games... legendary games... are on the PS1. Mine is still alive & I still play Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy IX every once in a while.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

i have two ps1 and one ps2,
i still keep it to play my final fantasy series, hehehe...

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i still play PS1 on my PC...

Signature

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Unfortunately I gave my PS1 to my nephews and so I'm left with my PS2 but it can read PS1 games YAY! I just can't find beeter games than Suikoden II or Valkyrie Profile...It's like what they said nothing beats the original...2D games I mean.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

well I still play games from the PS1 like valkyrie profile or vagrant story but I play them on my PS2, does that count?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please refrain from bumping old threads, especially threads that are not very conducive to meaningful discussions.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.