Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who's your fav jrocker??? - Minitokyo

who's your fav jrocker???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

hi hi!!!
my fav jrock band are x japan...
i love this band !!!
and my fav jrokers are yoshiki and hide
i think they both are a very telented person...^-^**
who's your fav jrocks???
share it with us...^-^**

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Oh, boy. This may sound strange to you but I have not kept up with J-Rock band. Most of my Japanese songs are all related to anime and even then I don't keep track of who sang and what group if any. Embarrassing admision. OX

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

Yeah i pretty much only know the songs from the beginning of animes... so im not really the best person to ask... although i do really like one of the old openings to the naruto show... but that is about all i know!!! sry!!! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my fav jrock is also xjapan
but my fav jroker is hide only...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please refrain from bumping old threads, especially favorites thread that generally do not lend to meaningful discussions.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.