Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VGCats and Jack Thompson - Minitokyo

VGCats and Jack Thompson

page 1 of 1 9 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Jack thompson is the dude that complains about all the games for those that dont know

an interesting, albiet lengthy, read

(emails between the two)

http://www.vgcats.com/jack.php

Signature Image

This just gotta be a joke. XD

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its not but it is quite a laugh ^_^

Signature Image

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

This is just Jack Thompson showing evryone that he is not the brightest light bulb in the pack. You have to wonder about the intelligence of a person that will send those type of e-mails to a man that runs a very popular webcomic based on video games. It was inevitable that he would post them on the site.

I am sending this Jack Thompson guy an email to see if I can annoy him a little, but in a law biding and politically correct way.

Hmm... Heh, nice.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

u must be kidding

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

that has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever read. i might also point out that this big attorney did not always use proper english either. if you look closely at some of his e-mails you will see many of his letters are not caps or the first two are. just thought i'd point that out, of course those could be errors from the posting of it on the VGCats side, but i don't think so.

Signature Image

hmm fairly long and looks rather boring to read

Thanks to Edy for the avatar

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.