Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that Love has some limits ? - Minitokyo

Do you think that Love has some limits ?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Hi all !

Well here is some subject - I think - that has not been discussed on MT (if not so, I'd say that the search tool didn't do its work properly lol).

I won't speak about Love in general, what do you think about Love but I'd rather ask you some questions, precisions about Love and especially the distance.

In other words, because of an internationalization of our world, between people, communications growing up every day and all the maners we have now to travel through the world, sometimes things that were not thought can occur : unforeseen relationship between a guy and a girl who are not living the same country...

I don't care really about the way it has been possible such Internet thanks to MSN or website where you meet other people - haven't the word for describe it - or Holidays or Studies for a year in an other country etc. but the fact is that you love some one who doesn't belong the same country.

How would you manage this kind of relation? What would you think about this kind of relationship?
If it has occured to you in the past, could you describe the way it happens and/or how you have manage this kind of relation?

Note: No no, it's only because I'm curious ;) I've not met and fell in love for any girl in other country but maybe one day who know? :p

Signature

Hehe,love a guy who are not in the same country with me?
Well,actually I still haven't love any ppl now,but if I really begin to love and that guy is in another country,I will crazy,cause I can't touched him,and all I can do is just chating with him by MSN or etc.. so maybe I can't accept this kind love,but if I found myself really fell in love with him,maybe I'll go to that country if I have a chance!XD

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I think you can love the concept of a person you have never met, but real love must withstand the test of closeness of being with the other person often and for long periods of time. I believe you could meet your match online, but that you couldn't truly know for certain until you actually met them.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

In my opinion. Cyber-afairs do show the kind of person ur chatting to. Like it said, Time will prove it all, when u've been having contacts for long periods of time. likely, u've spoken everything about the world and must've shared ur common ideas and differences.
If u truly love someone, it doens't have to be so much physical, it is the heart, it is the feeling u get from that person , but of course u have to know how they look like first...
And if ur not ver satisfied with simple cyber affiars. U can get a web cam and look at each other while speaking. I'm pretty sure u get the same feeling as in person.
This way , U could really tell how much u love or Just some shallow affection.

Signature Image

dreamhunter

dreamhunter

Nyoh nyoh!

Well... It must be painful. If you love someone, you want to touch that person, hear voice and hug but... you can't. If that person is from the same country - no problem, but if she/he is from other, there's a problem.
I think if you don't meet that person in "real world", you don't know her/him well, but that "kind" of love is possible. I don't wish anyone that love becouse it's hard to live with that...

But I must write sth:
my mother met her boyfriend on Internet, and they're together ^_^ He's from other city, but he's living with us ^.^

It would be extremely hard to maintain the relationship. Relationships require communication, and sometimes words wont do. I think in order for a person to actually fall in love with another they would have to be able to speak face to face.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

I have been in a online relationship, but i first met the girl in person and then she moved back to germany. I tried to talk to her as much as I could, but talking was never enough. I wanted to see her smile, smell her hair, touch her skin, and admirally watch her talk to me about her problems/solutions. MSN isn't enough, long distance relationships do not work in my experiance.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Thanks for your replies.

Quote by dreamhunter
I don't wish anyone that love becouse it's hard to live with that...

But I must write sth:
my mother met her boyfriend on Internet, and they're together ^_^ He's from other city, but he's living with us ^.^

As such you highlighted a good thing to keep in mind : It can be possible to fall in love with people from other countries (or other cities) but this love could only be alive for years if these people think about living together, in a same country, in a same place. In other words, be far can be hold on as long as they spend more time together than be far away from each other.

This way, I agree with you, AyatoPryde. Communication is in a hand words and as dreamhunter well said in another hand hugs, touch or smell hair.

A personal relationship need to be real with all the feelings humans can have touching, hearing, smelling, seeing. I really think that all these things made relationships alive for years.

But do you think either that knowing people over the distance (internet, communities, etc.) can learn you to be more interested in human mind than being carefully of what people look like?

Here goes a secondth question: need someone physically is normal, I'm one of the first to telling that. But this needs are consequences of love. So where/what are the causes? Could it be just we were discussing about : distance for example? Because if you have love feelings for someone that is really far, that seems you liked something very special from him/her, am I right?

But yeah, at the end it will be essential the two people to live together to make a real and complete relationship, just as we said before :)

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

To me, there is no limits to love. You cant help it if you fall in love with someone you meet in person or on net. You cant chose who to like and who to not like. And you cant realy control your feelings toward someone.

Signature Image

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

A nice point you wrote : what about the control we have on our feelings like love?

It's like when you meet someone for the first time and immediatly fall in love for ^^ Anyway, that's a good question. But how would you have managed your relationship if the girl you were lovin' had 12hours time difference because of where she's living?

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Thanks for the commnet.

Well if theres a time difference between you and your lover then do as much as you guys can to keep in contact. And try to be there for him/ her when things go wrong around one of you like if your lover has family problems or something like that. Keeping in touch as muc has you can is the best thing that you can do if theres a time diference.

Love and like are the same thing I was talking about.

Signature Image

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by miraku-spikeTo me, there is no limits to love. You cant help it if you fall in love with someone you meet in person or on net. You cant chose who to like and who to not like. And you cant realy control your feelings toward someone.

I agree . . .
True, there is no limit to love. True, it is painful, we are humans after all and we need to touch, hear, smell, see. And the love is not who a person looks like only. In fact, beauty passes while the time goes by. And what will remain? The soul, the chracter, the heart, the mind . . . and that is the things that we trully love to someone.
So, for me love has no limits. True love has no limits.

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Love has no limits, like they say love conquers all. :)

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by PassionateLustLove has no limits, like they say love conquers all. :)

quite right. TRUE love has no limits. :D

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Quote by lthnadml
True, there is no limit to love. True, it is painful, we are humans after all and we need to touch, hear, smell, see. And the love is not who a person looks like only. In fact, beauty passes while the time goes by. And what will remain? The soul, the chracter, the heart, the mind . . . and that is the things that we trully love to someone.
So, for me love has no limits. True love has no limits.

So here we're making a difference.. a difference between love and the True Love.
I agree with this ' difference ' because most of people go out with this one or this other guy/girl.. but I really think that when you're going to girlfriend/boyfriend to another, etc. it means that : you don't know what is True Love or you're not lookin' for. I think people who is looking for this True Love will pay more attention on every details that made you to loved by him/her.. such your heart, mind, qualities, regardless to the physical beauty (which as you said passing by years).

Would you say (and miraku too) that the love have the limits the human want it to have but that the True Love have no limits since its basement founded on feelings regardless everything?

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by Willem Would you say (and miraku too) that the love have the limits the human want it to have but that the True Love have no limits since its basement founded on feelings regardless everything?

Yes, true love has no limits. The foundation of the true love is the soul, the character, the heart and the mind of the peorsons. And that is the characteristic of the true love. So, if i truly love someone i would find a way to my love . . . regardless of everything.

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Really nice thoughts you have about ;)

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by WillemReally nice thoughts you have about ;)

Hehe you like them? :D I'm glad for that. XD

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I dont get what you said earler Willem.

Signature Image

long distant relationship never work for me.. It might work for some people, because i know someone whose been together for 7 years (4 years in long distant relationship) and still very much in love with one another.. I guess it just depends on each individual..

Signature

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

ill get back to u on that, still thinking

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Quote by willem Would you say (and miraku too) that the love have the limits the human want it to have but that the True Love have no limits since its basement founded on feelings regardless everything?

miraku : I mean are you saying that humans will have for love the limits they want to have? This because of what you found your feelings and just feelings?

Quote by melonbrustlong distant relationship never work for me.. It might work for some people, because i know someone whose been together for 7 years (4 years in long distant relationship) and still very much in love with one another.. I guess it just depends on each individual..

Well .. what a performance :o It must have been hard to manage their relationship x_x

Anyway.. I think these two points is starting to show something interesting: depends on what people consider as Love and depends on on their personality.

Quote by johngimenill get back to u on that, still thinking

OK, we'll wait then ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.