Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halloween Question - Minitokyo

Halloween Question

page 1 of 1 23 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

What are you going to be for Halloween this year? I'm thinking... Anime characters, but then again, maybe a gypsy or a modern witch. XD

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

A ninja.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i dont like halloween. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I'm going to stay home... for the very first time.
Probably dress up like a devil for the little kiddies hahaha

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I don't know what I am going as for halloween this year. Hopefully I will think of What I am dressing up as for halloween soon. Actually I might not even do that. If it is to cold out than I will just stay home playing games and watching movies and anime.

wingsofsteel

wingsofsteel

Bloody Murderer

isn't it a little too early for holloween.....? i mean its not until next month

Sorry I don't do any Halloween type stuff. :(

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

im dressing up as a hobo, a ninja, or as solid snake(which is most likely)

It'll depend. I'm suppose to go to New Orleans for Voodoo Fest. don"t SAY IT! I KNOW there's a HUGE chance that's not happening, but I still have faith. So if that happens, then I'm goin as a zombie! Full on Dawn of the Dead style. It'll be wicked. If not, then... I'll cry myself to sleep on my wee pillow for missing MCR, h.i.m, MSI, And NIN.

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Well, since Halloween is a big party at my college, I'll probably go as something with facepaint. Kind of like a skeleton. With the white frame painted on top of a black surface. Then I'll dress up in all black. Last time I was the headleess horsewoman. ^_^ Except I actually wore a real pumpkin on my head. That was not so much fun. . .

:p

You need only believe. . .

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Hm, I might just dress up as a wolf.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by Ippi-chanHm, I might just dress up as a wolf.

A wolf? 0.o As in a werewolf or just an ordianry one?

Quote by ShaduWell, since Halloween is a big party at my college, I'll probably go as something with facepaint. Kind of like a skeleton. With the white frame painted on top of a black surface. Then I'll dress up in all black. Last time I was the headleess horsewoman. ^_^ Except I actually wore a real pumpkin on my head. That was not so much fun. . .
:p

Oh, big party at college. That's nice. But we only dress up and enter a contest at school to see who had the best costume. Last year, two guys dressed as Spounge Bob and Patrick the Starfish won. x.X Wearing a real pumpkin on you head, that must've been hard to see through!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I glad you mentioned costumes... I have to think of one for my friends Halloween party. He throws one every year. I might try for the "obscure costume" award.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Umm...it's too early to think of one for me. ^_^'

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Man, i hate Halloween, it seems childish and I don't really like dressing up. If I could, I want to be a shinigami, like the ones from Bleach.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I wear my halloween costume everyday, so i'll go as myself.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

violina

violina

detached from the world

Oh I haven't chosen as yet. But I've been looking forward to it. It's usually the one night I get to be myself.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by soujiokitaMan, i hate Halloween, it seems childish and I don't really like dressing up. If I could, I want to be a shinigami, like the ones from Bleach.

Lol, I don't like Halloween either, but I like dressing up I guess. ^^ And I was thinking of being Hitsugaya from Bleach, but then I noticed that I'd have to either powder my hair until it became white or bleach it. And the contacts are a fuss to put on. -__-uu

man no enthuism in halloween, halloween is the greatest holiday ever

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Hrm.., since i dont really cosplay, this is gona be tough. Since im lazy, im gona go with something e z. Prolly just gona wear a wizard hat with a long coat(Vincent from cowbow bebop ^^), or i can dress in some traditional chinese clothes that i have.

Probably nothing. I haven't 'been' anything for halloween in years. I think the last time I actualy went trick or treating or anything as 'something else' I was a crippled person. I rolled around in a wheel chair down the street getting candy and stuff. That was a lot of fun.

Signature

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Quote by DancingBlades

Quote by Ippi-chanHm, I might just dress up as a wolf.

A wolf? 0.o As in a werewolf or just an ordianry one?

An ordinary one. ^_^

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i love halloween...
i have this big cloak that i'll probably put on and be a mages or a sorceress or something...
:) :D ^_^'

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.