Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you say to someone that has bad breath? - Minitokyo

What do you say to someone that has bad breath?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I dont say anything i just hold my breath as long as i can. And when i cant keep up i try to improvise. How about you? Hvae you ever been in that kind of a situation?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

honestly i dont say anything, since i cant find a nice way to put it that your breathe stinks.
i just walk away or i hold my breathe, same thing when im around people who are smoking.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Quote by trinigirl524honestly i dont say anything, since i cant find a nice way to put it that your breathe stinks.
i just walk away or i hold my breathe, same thing when im around people who are smoking.

Same Here :D

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

get a breathe mint. XD NO im not mean i was kidding, i dont say nothing at all,

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't say anything I just live with it and hope they stop talking soon

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You say to them

"would you like some gum?? I think you need some gum ^_^'

There XD

-or-

"sorry to burst your bubble, but what did you eat this morning?"

Something like that. Lol. I have a friend who smells funny most of the time. Lucky I'm not the one who tells her she smells XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

start chewing gum or a mint and offer them one

ToriTori

ToriTori

power of will

haha i ask them.. "do you want gum??"

lol wow what a random question i just walk away and if they keep following me i make an exuse like umm i need to get to class or something. Unless there talking bout something interesting then i just put 2 peices of gum in my mouth and it like blocks the smell from the other person bad breath lol

"Breathmint?"

I always have gum on me since I'm a chronic gum chewer. Just offer someone some gum, it works well and most people don't realize that your offering it because they have bad breath.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

"Your breath smells like ass, how much shit have you eaten?" - honestly

-repeat-

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I normally tell them the truth. If you have bad breathe, you have bad breather. It isn't an insult when it is the truth. It is not like you have ask them when the rat died or something. Of course, if it is a total stranger, I might just offer them some gum or a mint.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

"Want some gum?"

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

hold my breath, and offer som egum or breath mint

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

"Dude! Ur breath stinks!" is usually what i say to guys
If the smell is coming from a girl......i'll just hold my breath and hope she stops talking soon . :nya:

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

Would You Like A Polo?

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

yes ihave and most of the time i put gum in my mouth and offer it to them as well so they dont think nything of it lol

If they're someone I know I tell them that they have bad breath and tell them to go get some gum or a mint or something like that but if they are a complete stranger I just deal.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

"ehm...need gum?"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

In our group when someone is bad breath we often tease him and ask him what did he ate during breakfast then someone will say did you eat some shit/poof cause your mouth smells like that. Of course we don't mean it we just try to change the topic and laugh each other.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i usually dont tell the person XD Haha.. but if i did have gum or something, then i'll give it to them.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I tell them that thay got bad breath.There is nothing to hide.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by ecchi87"Dude! Ur breath stinks!" is usually what i say to guys
If the smell is coming from a girl......i'll just hold my breath and hope she stops talking soon . :nya:

LOL i like that...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.